• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Credits! December 2021 Update!

So, it's December and I now have a working credit system on our test server. Here's what it does at the moment:

1. A reward for my admin workers approving and rejecting submitted links has been created. An amount of credits credited.
2. When someone submits a new link to a babe from the submit link form, and an admin worker approvesor rejects the link, they earn the approperiate reward.

Now that we have this working, we will push it to the live site so we can see in real time users like you submitting links, and our admin workers accepting them. Then we can compare the proof of concept system we have right now against the new system to make sure it's working OK.

While we let this run, the developer is going to work on the next part. A person being able to see pending, approved and rejected credits in their profile. I'd show some screen shots, but I think the only person that's truely interested would be me. ;-D

My plan is, once we have this working how we want it, we'll then add the functionality for a reward that YOU can earn. It will probably be the reporting bad links credits.

It's my hope that next month we'll be able to add several rewards to the system so you can start earning credits again! Then we can focus on the credits from the old system! We're getting closer folks!

If you want to read the last update, check here.