• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PSN down

domshooter

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
im keeping my ps3 both because of money and fondness of it. not being able to get on psn really hasnt hurt me too much beyond the fact that im really out of time killer as i havnt worked in a month

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
The only inconvenience I have from PSN being down is that I can't play DCUO. Beyond that I rarely ever played PS3 games online. I usually play my 360 games online.

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
I went to Gamestop today to pre-order LA Noire for the XBOX 360 and I asked the guy if people have been buying PS3 games. He and his boss both said that a lot of people have been returning their PS3 games.

i have both systems and i will just wait until PSN is back up. i dont play online so it doesn't bother me as much as ppl who regularly play online.
i wont be trading in my PS3 games or system EVER!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Good info about the "welcome back" program. Shame the games they are offering are shit. I'll probably pick up Little Big Planet as that can be a decent time killer I found from the demo. Also Wipeout HD. That's a racing game of some sort if I remember correctly?

I hope the movie rentals aren't all no name old shitty flicks. Though I also don't expect new release blockbusters either.

Vosslier

All hail the FO Cult Mother!
Im going to get inFAMOUS, already have Little Big Planet. I dont know if I ll get another one but I probably will since its free.

domshooter

just downloaded the system update, then tried to change my password which led to it telling me itd send me an email to do it on PC.

anyone know how long the email will take to get to me? cause i havnt gotten it yet. only been like 15 mins, but come on

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
just downloaded the system update, then tried to change my password which led to it telling me itd send me an email to do it on PC.

anyone know how long the email will take to get to me? cause i havnt gotten it yet. only been like 15 mins, but come on

i would shut ur system down and try again. i was able to do it through the PS3!

domshooter

well, i actually dunno how to do that hehe.

and worst part is, that when i deleted the password in the window on PSN, and put in what i thought was the old one just to try it...it was wrong. i havnt had to use the fuckin thing since i got my PS3...literally. so i went to PSN on my pc and told em to send it to me vuia email so i could fix it

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
Im going to get inFAMOUS, already have Little Big Planet. I dont know if I ll get another one but I probably will since its free.

i have InFamous already i was thinking Little Big Planet but the rest dont really appeal to me. :dunno:

domshooter

as much as i hate to say it, they should just wipe the system. leaving certain things in, but the rest should just be redone by all of us from the ground up.

alas, this may have been the reason for my problems last night. awesome

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
I'm definitely going to get Little Big Planet,but it's up in the air with the other game.

I already beat inFamous,and loved it,but I know that I'm not going to play it again.Don't really care about Dead Nation or Super Stardust HD,so I guess that I'm going to get Wipeout since I'm a fan of the series,but really don't think I will play it that much.

Vosslier

All hail the FO Cult Mother!
That's what I heard, I'll probably select Little Big Planet and InFamous as my free games. Wasn't crazy about InFamous but for free, what the hell. Not really interested in the other games. I saw that I had 2 extra months added to my DCUO account since PSN was down, so that was good.

Thats pretty much why Im getting inFamous lol.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It was rumoured to go back on.

316sherm

Freeones T-shirt Winner
I'm thinking it's probably gonna be the 31st, which was first rumored.
But who the fuck really knows...
:dunno: