• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Queen Elizabeth II passed away

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.

The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.

Thursday, 8 September 2022
A statement from Buckingham Palace
https://www.royal.uk

070878597385-web-tete.jpg

Whatever you may think about royalty, one cannot denied she was a good Queen. Her longevity (she reigned for 70 years) made her a beacon of stability for the Britishs. In terms of crisis she also offered stability and an opinion free from all political considerations.

Last edited:

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
Charles is King. Probably not going to be a popular king, but that's how succession goes.

We now have days and weeks of two-faced politicians from all over the world expressing their sympathy. I'm especially looking forward to reading what Mr Trump says. It has the potential to be a masterclass in awesome bad taste.
And it will still be more respectful than what's going to happen at certain football games in Scotland this weekend.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Charles is King. Probably not going to be a popular king, but that's how succession goes.

Depending on how bad, I fully expect there to be debate in the commonwealth countries to remove the monarchy as head of state.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
That debate's always on in at least a few countries.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Liz Truss, when she was 19, wanted to abolish the monarchy. A few days after Liz becomes PM, the queen passes. Coincidence? 🤷‍♂️

Johan

That escalated quickly. It seemed like just a couple of hours ago we got news that something was wrong.
From what I heard, she died earlier in the day. I guess they just waited to make the announcement after everything concerning succession was set and clear

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Whatever you may think about royalty, one cannot denied she was a good Queen. Her longevity (she reigned for 70 years) made her a beacon of stability for the Britishs. In terms of crisis she also offered stability and an opinion free from all political considerations.
She was a fucking parasite who sheltered her paedophile son while pocketing hundreds of millions of pounds off hard working people for occasionally waving and making trips abroad to countries she supported the violent colonisation of.

RIP.

gmase

Do the Sex Pistols remake God Save the Queen in honor of Charles III? Did he think it would take him until his 70s to ascend?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Queen Elizabeth II reigned for 70 years, longer than any other British monarch.

It is time to end the line of monarchs and for the UK to become a Republic. Their national religion changed to capitalism.

Johan

Do you know the difference between modern royalty and governments officials ? The later wouldn't have asked, they would have done it and would have tried to hide it.

tvstrip

1662697502152.png

Brit succession seems a little... odd. So right now, 2nd in line to the throne is a 9-year old?
Chances are Charlie won't be around long, so that means that if Big Willy is in an accident or falls ill... the UK could have a king who hasn't even hit puberty?

gmase

View attachment 993347

Brit succession seems a little... odd. So right now, 2nd in line to the throne is a 9-year old?
Chances are Charlie won't be around long, so that means that if Big Willy is in an accident or falls ill... the UK could have a king who hasn't even hit puberty?
That made me wonder … The youngest was Mary, Queen of Scots who became queen at 6 days old in 1542. Henry VI became king at ~9 months a century earlier.

Would the age have any impact now? The royal-watching industry would have a field day with a teenage monarch.

The monarchy is generally symbolic, so the government can function without royal dysfunction.

tvstrip

Liz Truss, when she was 19, wanted to abolish the monarchy. A few days after Liz becomes PM, the queen passes. Coincidence? 🤷‍♂️
Even a bigger coincidence is that the WWE held their first major event in the UK in 30 years, and she passed just a couple days later. Maybe she was a wrestling fan and held out until they came back? :unsure: