• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Queen Elizabeth II passed away

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Good lord, it's like the entire UK is shutting down on Monday. Surgeries are being postponed, people are getting kicked out of resorts and basically anything that isn't a vital service is taking the day off. Hell, apparently it's even affecting the football/cricket matches?

tvstrip

I've never heard of them being called that anywhere. But Wetherspoons is owned by a huge conservative, Brexiteer wanker (Tim Martin) so it sounds like the sort of flannel language his sort would use.
I mean, referring to your dick as a lethal weapon seems like textbook over-compensation.

Come to think of it, I wonder what the reaction would be if Trojan started referring to their products as "holsters"?

Mr. Daystar

I mean, referring to your dick as a lethal weapon seems like textbook over-compensation.

Come to think of it, I wonder what the reaction would be if Trojan started referring to their products as "holsters"?
They wouldn't be able to. Far to many vile perverted horndogs, already refer to a woman's pussy as a cock holster. It probably would fail in market testing.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
@Steve-FreeOnes How was your national day off for mourning the "shocking" death of a 96 year-old who died of natural causes?
Well, it started off with me hitting the snooze alarm twice and playing Best Fiends on my phone for 20 minutes. Then I worked the rest of the day, posted some insults on Twitter about the royal family, watched Here Comes Mr. Jordan (4 stars) and Sleepy Hollow (2.5) before settling down for some Brooklyn Nine-Nine and attempting to go to sleep but waking up every 15 minutes due to a combination of anxiety disorders and a sore ankle.

In the summary, the usual.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Let's hear for some serious ideas to end this thing.

My plan would be to phase out the current and coming generations. Let's not be too harsh.

The senior generation, King Charles III, Camilla, the Unspeakable Andrew, etc. and older, let them all have their one piece of land with their title to it. But make that title and all others non-transferable. It dies, it's gone. Free up each and every acre that gets out of these monarchs claws.

Next Generation, Prince William, Prince Harry, etc. let them have their pieces of land, but let that land get phased out from them. They start next year with 100%, and lose 5% each following year.
The next generation will lose the titles, too. No inherited royal land, only the land the parents and family paid for.

That's my plan

tvstrip

Let's hear for some serious ideas to end this thing.
My plan would be to phase out the current and coming generations. Let's not be too harsh.

Who would the freed land go to?
And what about the land overseas?

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
To the people that live there.

That is the next phase. People that have little or no land, they get a decent share to build or to rent out to others, to have something the royals stole from their forefatherss.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Who would the freed land go to?
And what about the land overseas?
To the Commonwealths? The Canadian land owned by the monarch would be put in a land trust. I presume most of it would then become National parks, forests, etc. operated by the Canadian, or a provincial, government. The US federal gov’t owns and operates a vast system of National Parks.

The Commonwealth could sell off some of the land to raise spending cash. Or lease the mineral rights to private developers.

tvstrip

My solution would be a little different - I would let them keep all the land they have in the UK, but cut them off from any public funding. Make them self-sustained. Sell property that you need to, and use the rest as revenue generators. Use the castles and country estates as B&Bs and tourist attractions (many of them already are), and get them to license the use of the Royal seal and the like for "Keep Calm and Carry on" merch, plates with their ugly mugs on them and such. Then get them to live within their means from that revenue. I can respect that crown land has been passed from generations, but that has no bearing on the obligation that the public continue to fund their royal lifestyle in perpetuity. Oh, and they should also pay their fair share of land taxes.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

The royal family has plenty of dough. The queen owned 91% of all the privately held land in Canada, not to mention all of the crown jewels and the jewels from all of the countries they've conquered and plundered. Hell, the jewels on the crowns, tiaras, necklaces, and earrings probably could pay that bill.

tvstrip

The coronation ceremony has been years in the making, and according to ABC News, it comes with a staggering price tag of $125 million.
And that's just the "budget" version we got due to the UK public currently suffering from inflation/etc.
Imagine how much it would have cost if they went all out like they would have intended.

Also LOL at all the news stating this is a "once in a lifetime" event.
There's a good chance we'll see another one within a reasonable timeframe.