• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

HeartBroker

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
What in the actual FUCK ?

The Yak

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
I thought I hit rock bottom in a handicap stall in Bangkok when a Thai ladyboy snorted crank off my johnson while a sunburned German watched us on the toilet.

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Just because I believe we are ruled by weed smoking reptiles on our flat earth does not make me a conspiracy terrorist ehhh theorist.

The Yak

I need some advice. I recently began spending time with a lovely young woman I met while walking around my apartment complex. We get along well and I would like our relationship to move in a more romantic direction. Due to a misunderstanding, she is under the mistaken impression that my penis was bitten off by a Rottweiler when I was eight so she may not view me as a possible suitor. How can I tell her, in a non-creepy way, that I do, in fact, have a (mostly) working penis?

The Yak

People who like you because you have cocaine are not the people you want as friends.

The Yak

Corporate team building activities are really just an excuse for people to run around waving their penises at each other.

The Yak

I have a strict rule that my socks be 75% gingerbread and 100% edible.

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Thigh high boots are officially back in season. And therefore, I am once again a very, very happy man.

The Yak

Experts recommend spitting on the elderly if they become unruly or combative.

The Yak

I arrived in Maine in late December after a brief stop in Massachusetts more than a month ago. I have stuck to Maine's middle coast, eating fish and ducks and attracting hundreds of birdwatchers from all over the world.