• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1709 Votes

swift01_2000

Is way uglyer than his Avatar
She mentioned on Twitter the other day that she has Cancer, she did not specify what type.

It's quite sad, hope she pulls through!:crying:

if you've read Raven Alexis twitter?

Between july 8-9:
To all my fans .... I am going to be taking an indefinite time off from the adult industry, due to illness ... I ask for your thoughts and most of all for my privacy During this Difficult and painful time. I love you all, and hope to return to adult performing and directing in the future. xoxo

Looks like she was sick (I hope not serious ... and I do not know what diseases she suffered) Because, from what she wrote, it seems she will take a long holiday

there is even a posts like this:
.... ah That sucks :( Wish They Could use the content I shot before Because I do not know if I'll ever return to the biz

Let's us Give respect and support to Raven Alexis, those who have been providing entertainment to us,
via http://twitter.com/#!/ravenalexis, http://www.formspring.me/theravenalexis, or only one the freeones.

Raven ..... get better and god bless you .... and please come back....

cczzzzz

One condom isn't enough
visit her tumblr if you want updates on her battle.
ravenalexisxxx.tumblr.com
there is even a pic of herself and her bf who saved their heads bold. please send your support and prayers to raven during this difficult time.
and the type of cancer she has is metastatic cancer (the spread of cancer to other parts of the body) and it is iinoperable

PamCarmen69

Girls love me… In theory
Ravens condition has worsened :(

"Just a quick note to my friends/fans: At the latest MRI, they found that the cancer is spreading much quicker and more aggressively than expected, especially the tumor in the frontal lobe of my brain. It has grown very large, and is causing a myriad of less than desirable symptoms. I am going to continue with any treatment that has even a miniscule percentage of chance, but we are cognizant of the wishes of the doctors to focus more on palliative care for my comfort. I am being taken care of wonderfully by @dirtjunior666 and I appreciate the love and support of everyone more than I could ever say! Please continue to send positive and courageous thoughts my way!"

swift01_2000

Very sad news! From her Twitter and Tumblr post Raven seems like a really sweet and genuine person.
I hope and pray she gets better!:crying:

Ravens condition has worsened :(

"Just a quick note to my friends/fans: At the latest MRI, they found that the cancer is spreading much quicker and more aggressively than expected, especially the tumor in the frontal lobe of my brain. It has grown very large, and is causing a myriad of less than desirable symptoms. I am going to continue with any treatment that has even a miniscule percentage of chance, but we are cognizant of the wishes of the doctors to focus more on palliative care for my comfort. I am being taken care of wonderfully by @dirtjunior666 and I appreciate the love and support of everyone more than I could ever say! Please continue to send positive and courageous thoughts my way!"

AshleyORobbins

Sexually inactive to the extreme
I heard about it on Howard Stern today. It's a shame she has to suffer with such a bad disease so early.

tripleXXX

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!

swift01_2000

Let's hope so, but if you read the recent comment above from her Twitter it doesn't sound good.
Her Dr's want to focus on Palliative care, that's never good... :crying:

I hope that she pulls through. They said the other day that it has spread to her brain. :(