• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1709 Votes

cczzzzz

One condom isn't enough
her fb updated on fb....
Raven update. Ravens condition continues to get worse. Lots of seizures and pain. Please keep her in your thoughts. — with Dirt Junior.

Master_Gio

I smell PUSSY!
I'm so heartbroken to hear of her suffering she is going through. I really hope she pulls out, but the chances seems so slim. :( But, she's a tough fighter. My prayers and thoughts continue to be with her.

ChrisLHanssen

18 year olds make me horny!
I hope that she pulls through. They said the other day that it has spread to her brain. :(

Well if it did spread to her brain the way it did she may not survive. My friend died from brain cancer 2 days before I got married. Its ashame that someone so hot as Raven has to get something so ugly. Cancer is ugly.

Cloude

Life at Freeones is good!
Raven Alexis in "The Substitute"

Hahaha holy crap that opening scene is really funny and she's hot as hell.

Raven: So is there anything you would like to know about me before we begin?
Mick: Is it true that you have a reputation for *licks mouth* helping students?
Raven: Yes it's true, I like to help students with certain areas that they require my help in.

cczzzzz

One condom isn't enough
ok...can anyone confirm this?

on wikipedia
It has now been widely rumored that Raven Alexis' cancer diagnosis was most likely fake, and that she has a history of being a pathological liar.

I knew something was wrong when her fiance who proposed to her suddenly ditched her and her friends turned her away.
one her ex friend wrote:
Get a fucking life. Stop messaging my friends. That dumb bitch does not, I repeat does not have cancer. It's a game for money and attention. But stop bugging me and my friends.

AshleyORobbins

Sexually inactive to the extreme
Well, I doubt she lied about it... I hope she is of good health, but if she did lie, it should have been about something less serious. Brain cancer doesn't have a high survival rate, and it would mean that she wouldn't ever work again (Because she would be dead or battling cancer, obviously). So, if she shows up in a year or so, looking perfectly healthy, I would definitely question if she was ever really sick. I would also hope Howard Stern would be told...

But, I'm sure she's not lying. Raven doesn't seem like a "dumb bitch" that would pull that kind of stunt.

AshleyORobbins

Sexually inactive to the extreme
Alright, I've done a little research, and the odds aren't in Raven's favor. She won't supply proof that she had cancer, her management is constantly trying to erase her Wiki page, etc. It's a scene, man.

DuanCulo

Staff member
she does a show on a cam site everyday. she has said she is responding well to treatments and is on an alkaline diet.

so her fb is gone, her twitter seems to be very active..whats going on?

I haven't seen an update on her condition in a while.

ok...can anyone confirm this?

on wikipedia
It has now been widely rumored that Raven Alexis' cancer diagnosis was most likely fake, and that she has a history of being a pathological liar.

I knew something was wrong when her fiance who proposed to her suddenly ditched her and her friends turned her away.
one her ex friend wrote:
Get a fucking life. Stop messaging my friends. That dumb bitch does not, I repeat does not have cancer. It's a game for money and attention. But stop bugging me and my friends.

Alright, I've done a little research, and the odds aren't in Raven's favor. She won't supply proof that she had cancer, her management is constantly trying to erase her Wiki page, etc. It's a scene, man.

looks like she was playing everyone.

http://aroundthe.net/random-wtf/raven-alexis-faked-having-stage-iv-terminal-brain-cancer/