• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

840 Votes

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Official Checked Star Member
Hi Guys,

Hooray, it's finally Friday again and that means i'm going to be getting freaky on Webcam tonight for my weekly VNA Live Webcam show. See below for full details

• VNA Live Webcam - Friday 6th December

VNA Live Webcam

This weeks show will be at 8pm UK (3pm EST) - Friday 6th December. As well as my show tonight there are 11 other shows today for your viewing pleasure and more than 20 mid-week for you to enjoy absolutely free with your Rebekah Dee membership!

webcam_this%20weekend.jpg

The show is It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

The VNA Live software has lots of exciting new features such as enabling you to send your Webcam so I can see you... or your cock I guess! You can also chat with other viewers in your own room and take things private if you wish. I'm very excited and I think we're all going to have a lot of fun!

This will be a 'Members Only' Webcam so access is via the 'Access VNA Live' button on the Webcam page within the members area of my site.

That's all for now, I hope to see you later for the show.