• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

840 Votes

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Official Checked Star Member
Hi Guys,

It's Friday night and it's the last show before Christmas and that means tonight Live Webcam Show will be my Christmas Special. I'll be wearing my Christmas themed outfit (a sneak preview of the forth coming Christmas Special Gallery Update!). So if you're in the festive mood already or if you're having trouble getting in the festive mood - come along for the show and I will make sure that you're feeling full of festive cheer by the end of the show!

There are 6 other shows this weekend too for you to enjoy....

VNA Live Webcam

So catch me tonight at 9pm UK (4pm EST) Friday 21st December. The show is free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember you do not need any special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

The VNA Live software has lots of exciting new features such as enabling you to send your Webcam so I can see you... or your cock I guess! You can also chat with other viewers in your own room and take things private if you wish. I'm very excited and I think we're all going to have a lot of fun!

This will be a 'Members Only' Webcam so access is via the 'Members Webcam' link on the Webcam page within the members area of my site.

That's all for now, I hope to see you later for the show.

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

d_jologs

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Thank you for the pics and Happy Holidays to you, Rebekah!

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

It's Sunday night and it's the last live Webcam show of 2012. So please come along and help me see the year out with a bang!

There are 7 other shows over the next 2 days for you to enjoy....

VNA Live Webcam

So catch me tonight at 9pm UK (4pm EST) Sunday 30th December. The show is free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember you do not need any special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

The VNA Live software has lots of exciting new features such as enabling you to send your Webcam so I can see you... or your cock I guess! You can also chat with other viewers in your own room and take things private if you wish. I'm very excited and I think we're all going to have a lot of fun!

This will be a 'Members Only' Webcam so access is via the 'Members Webcam' link on the Webcam page within the members area of my site.

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hello Guys!

Brrrrrrr..... C-O-L-D..... .that's what it is outside tonight. Don't bother venturing out you may freeze on the spot. Instead why not have a night in with the fabulous VNA Live girls! That includes me of course. Yes it's Friday night and so it's Webcam night.

Tonight i'm in for a special treat because Stunt Cock will be joining me for a B/G Special Show!

As well as my show there are 7 other shows this weekend for you to enjoy. See below for details of my show tonight!

webcam_this%20weekend.jpg

VNA Live Webcam

So catch me tonight at 9pm UK (4pm EST), Friday 11th January. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Remember Stunt Cock will be joining me tonight for some Red Hot B/G action.

This will be a 'Members Only' Webcam so access is via the 'Access VNA Live' button on the Webcam page within the members area of my site.

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

Are you ready for some Webcam action? You've probably had a tough week at work so let's have some fun and unwind together on the VNA Live Webcam network tonight. Please note my show is switching to an earlier slot - see below for details.

This week 6 new girls have joined the VNA Live Network bringing the total number of girls up to 35 which is an average of 5 live shows each day!

As well as my show tonight there are 9 other shows this weekend for you to enjoy. See below for details of my show tonight!

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at the early slot tonight of 8pm UK (3pm EST) Friday 8th February. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

This will be a 'Members Only' Webcam so access is via the 'Access VNA Live' button on the Webcam page within the members area of my site.

6 New Girls

This week 6 new girls have joined the VNA Live Network. Amy Andersson, Nikki Benz, Sunny Lane, Addison Devine, Addie Juniper and Sarah Peachez can all be seen performing live this week bringing the total number of girls up to 35 on VNA. The network continues to go from strength to strength so please show your support and visit the debut shows this week.

That's all for now, I hope to see you later for the show.]

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

I've got that Friday feeling again guys, it's the end of the week and I've had a busy and quite hectic week in the office. Tonight will be a B/G Special with stunt cock making a long-awaited return after an injury!

I've had a busy and stressful week in the office so come and help me bust some stress as I play with and exhibit my pussy on cam tonight. I hope you can come and join the party later this evening on the VNA Network!

As well as my show tonight there are 9 other shows this weekend and 20 mid-week for you to enjoy absolutely free with your Rebeklah Dee membership!

See below for details of my show tonight!

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at the early slot tonight of 8pm UK (3pm EST) Friday 8th March. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Tonight Stunt cok will be joining me for some red hot cock action!

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Happy Easter guys, here in the Uk it's a 4-day weekend so I'm getting ready for super relaxed couple of days kicking off with a filthy Webcam show tonight! The show is to be broadcast an hour earlier than usual - at 7pm UK - 3pm EST. For those in the US please note that UK is only 4 hours ahead of EST until Saturday night!

Note that in the US the clocks have already gone forward to the time difference is only 4 hours until Sunday morning.

As well as my show tonight there are 11 other shows over the Holiday weekend and 20 mid-week for you to enjoy absolutely free with your Rebekah Dee membership!

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at the early slot tonight of 7pm UK (4pm EST) Friday 29th March. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Rebekah.x

d_jologs

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Happy Easter, Reb!

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

Has anyone else got that Friday feeling? At the end of another long and tough week my pussy is purring and ready to go for another Friday night Webcam show. So come and help me bust some stress as I play with and exhibit my pussy on cam. I hope you can come and join the party later this evening on the VNA Network!

As well as my show tonight there are 8 other shows this weekend and 20 mid-week for you to enjoy absolutely free with your Rebekah Dee membership!

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at 8pm UK (4pm EST) Friday 17th May. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

I hope that your weekend has been going well, so why not end it in style and help me to wind down on Webxam after a another busy week. This show is the re-scheduled one that I usually do on a Friday night so you'll still get your weekly dose on my naughtiness!

As well as my show tonight there are 11 other shows between now and next Tuesday. The VNA network is continously expanding with some new faces being added on a regular basis. Check out the full schedule for full details by clicking the calendar below.

webcam_this weekend.jpg

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at 7pm UK (2pm EST) Sunday 23rd June. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

I hope that your weekend has been going well, so why not end it in style and help me to wind down on Webcam after a another busy week. Yes it's Friday night and so it's Webcam night when I get down and dirty for my members!

As well as my show tonight there are 10 other shows this weekend. All shows are 100% free for you to acess and view. Check out the full schedule for full details by clicking the calendar below.

VNA Live Webcam

So catch my show at 8pm UK (3pm EST) Friday 28th June. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Kisses,

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

The weather in the UK just continues to get hotter and hotter. It's not been like this for many a year and I have been taking full advantage - going to work ion the train each day wearing less and less. I'll let you in on a little secret, because I knew I was on going to be on Webcam tonight I chose not to wear any panties to work today, it felt so hot to be riding the train and rubbing my pussy in the packed crowd - inadvertently of course!

So if you want to come and help me out tonight on Webcam then don't miss the show back to it's regular Friday slot! Full details below....

As well as my show tonight there are 9 other shows this weekend. All shows are 100% free for you to access and view. Check out the full schedule for full details by clicking the calendar below.

VNA Live Web cam

So catch my show at 8pm UK (3pm EST) Friday 19th July. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Kisses,

rebekahdee

Hardcore Junkie
Hi Guys,

It's the weakened and again so that means it's time for my weekly Webcam show, so who is coming along to join me for a fun packed hour of happy wanking?

As well as my show tonight there are 5 other shows for you to enjoy from the likes of Vicky Vette, Amy anderson, Jane Burgess, Frances Cale and Shanda!

VNA Live Web cam

So catch my show at 8pm UK (3pm EST) Friday 16th August. It's completely free for all members, just login to the Member's area of the site and follow the VNA Live Network link. Remember that no special equipment or special software or equipment in order to view the show and there are no extras to pay.

Kisses,