• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reformation Day

CityOfCompton

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Reformation Day is a red-letter day in remembrance of the Protestant Reformation. It takes place on Oct 31. It coincides with Halloween.

The more you know. :thumbsup:

os12tr

Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy.
Today is the day of yesterday's tomorrow.

The Earth is also round.

The more you know...

KO_Computer

Freeones makes the world cum.
There is a section in this board called "Games and Stuff"

The more you know :thumbsup:

KO

This thread was intended, apparently, to enlighten, not to be a game, but now it is being filmed in tunstyvision. :D

The more you know... :thumbsup:

Ax3C

Banned
Wisecracks, humorous sarcasm, lampooning, and a strong ability to be able to laugh at one's self are the name of the game on FreeOnes' Bulletin Board ...

The more you know! :thumbsup:

This thread might be renamed by a mod to the "The more you know... :thumbsup: " thread. :D And of course,

tunsty

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
********** said:
The more replies it gets, the more chance a thread has of being inducted into the Tunsty hall of fame...

The more you know...

I'd put it in, but I've learned nothing from it... 'the more you don't know' :dunno:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Right now your memory is getting longer, while your life is getting shorter

The more you know! :thumbsup:

tunsty

********** said:
OK, fine. I'll think of three things you can not possibly know:

(1) There is a street in Orange County called Camino Capistrano and at the beach at the end of it, it was 78 degrees fahrenheit on Christmas Day in the year 2000.

(2) The best looking girl at my University, Amanda Iosco, left and went to college in North Carolina

(3) Ani DiFranco, Brian Mcnight and Johnny Rzeznik are all from Buffalo, New York, but Alexandra Quinn is actually from just north of Buffalo: Niagara Falls, Ontario. So there.

Ha! Now you can't say you knew all of that, can you Tunsty?

The more you know...

I read it, but I'm not sure I wanted to know it.
There again, if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have know that I might not have wanted to know.
Now that I do know, I'm sure I can accept what you have told me and know that it is indeed something that I needed to know...
Whether I knew it or not.

tunsty

lol..yeah, probably not what the thread starter intended...damn, wish I'd thought of it. :nanner:

KO_Computer

Freeones makes the world cum.
I told you so...

you can't say you didn't know it :thumbsup:

KO

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
In the State of Kentucky State law stipulates that a person is considered sober until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground."