• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Looks good enough.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah, once I've finished up a couple other games I'm still playing, I'm definitely going to get this.

I've really liked the series, it's a great FPS with an excellent control system.

OK I am a huge fan of the series but R3 sucks you into a pretty good story then it takes a nose dive.The ending sucked and the game way way to short. I Platinum this game in 14 hours. Oh and MP sucks balls, why did they have change it so more like call of duty, resistance MP is the reason why i started playing FPS's in the first place so why change something thing that was perfectly fine in the first place. I feel it was the dumbest move ever for them to change it. Now granted its a great game but if I had to score this game being a huge fan of the series, I would only give it 6.0/10.0 .

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Most FPS have short campaigns, their true and only value lies in multiplayer.

this is true but R:FOM and R2 were both longer by at least 2 hours, and the MP isn't resistance. They changed it and everyone I have talked to hates it.

Most FPS have short campaigns, their true and only value lies in multiplayer.

All I can say to people that complain about how short single player campaigns are in FPSs,try Crysis 2.Probably THE longest SP of any FPS that offers a MP mode.

It's a very short single player campaign , but its a good one. Still , I have to say that the first two games where better.