• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sexiest picture ever

Osiah, you haven't even scratched the surface of hotness.

Spleen

Banned?
I gotta give it to you, that is a pretty sexy picture.

megamonkey

Closed Account
Dammit can't load pics directly on these sites. :(

tk30907

Closed Account
hot site intricate86 goodwork

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Not sure if it is the sexiest, but I like it nevertheless.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::laughs:: Ehh.. it's not bad.
When I was 13 a certain low resolution video of a girl fingering herself was the hottest thing ever.

When I was 15 Jenna Jameson was the hottest thing ever.

When I was 17.. ::busts into song:: IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR! Ahem.

When I was 19, I found ALS scan and Nella and fisting and I still loved sybian videos.. omg I was cumming constantly.

When I was 21.. I was in the army and had to use cutouts from SFW magazines. That year doesnt count.

When I was 23.. um.. ::thinks:: fucking alcohol... errr.. what was I wanking to..

When I was 25.. I could look at an O'Pearl photo and shrug. I could watch just about anything and not get hard. I'm jaded. Experienced. I've seen thousands of tits. Thousands of holes. I am bored and just need to cum.

Gonna be 27 in a few months. Been awhile since a girlfriend. Wish I had a live hole to dwell within but ah well. They tell you when you're younger that you'll find a job, you'll have a car, all that. They didnt say wanking was lifelong. BAH!

Analingus

Banned
Rebecca Wild's asshole is the best picture. But, if Hilary shows the brown eye, then that is the new number one. Britney too. And Jamie Lynn.

truth be told, im not a fan of lesbians. i personally prefer at least 1 guy tossed into the mix, without that it seems kinda..... boring.... prolly cause otherwise im not seeing actual sex....