• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SNL tonight

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Basketball Scene - SNL

Luxman

#TRE45ON
James Brown's Celebrity Hot Tub Party - SNL - Eddie Murphy (1983)

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Who's watching tomorrow? Hopefully SNL can find the hair on their balls again... but don't bet on it.

9d22c4f0-347d-11eb-b5ef-5e5e9da315af

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
It wasn't as bad as people thought it would be, but it's still cringe-worthy watching people who can't act read their lines like a middle school play.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've never watched a full episode of SNL, only highlight clips on the internet.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I've never watched a full episode of SNL, only highlight clips on the internet.

The writing on that show has become weaker and weaker over time. Getting through a 90 minute episode seems like an eternity every time I attempt it. The political stuff in the opener is their strongest stuff then the rest of the show just fades into meaningless time filler. SNL is as edgy as a marble these days.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I remember when they dissolved the original Not Ready For Primetime Players in November 1980. The cast they hired to replace them was beyond horrible. If it weren't for Eddie Murphy and Joe Piscopo SNL would have been cancelled.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Jersey Game Show - Saturday Night Live

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Colin Jost and Michael Che Swap Jokes (All Jokes)

tvstrip

Usually the opener is good, but I felt it was cringe. Weekend update is usually a strong point, but they had too many sideshows and not enough actual news - despite everything going on in the world. We'll have to see how well the new cast does - the members that left were strong but a revamp couldn't hurt... probably.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Usually the opener is good, but I felt it was cringe. Weekend update is usually a strong point, but they had too many sideshows and not enough actual news - despite everything going on in the world. We'll have to see how well the new cast does - the members that left were strong but a revamp couldn't hurt... probably.

There is a lot of meat on the bones as far as comedy that SNL either avoids or is too lazy to produce a skit about. They end up with tons of safe low-hanging fruit that takes zero talent or balls to write. SNL went from John Belushi to Jimmy Fallon to whoever puts people to sleep these days. You could break hardened war criminals if you threatened to tie them down and force them to watch an entire 90 minute episode.

tvstrip

There is a lot of meat on the bones as far as comedy that SNL either avoids or is too lazy to produce a skit about. They end up with tons of safe low-hanging fruit that takes zero talent or balls to write. SNL went from John Belushi to Jimmy Fallon to whoever puts people to sleep these days. You could break hardened war criminals if you threatened to tie them down and force them to watch an entire 90 minute episode.
Oh God no, I couldn't watch the entire show. Even being selective, I'm still watching it at increased speed. Often I'll just do the open and weekend update, unless the guest star is really hot.

Actually, I think the best bits were when trump was prez - those skits were fun. Kinda ironic that the studio/cast hated him, but him being in power was the best thing to happen to them in terms of the show being funny.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Actually, I think the best bits were when trump was prez - those skits were fun. Kinda ironic that the studio/cast hated him, but him being in power was the best thing to happen to them in terms of the show being funny.

That was a time when they were willing to make fun of the President. SNL has too much of an attitude of self-importance. It's supposed to be a comedy show that pushes the envelope but the humor should be where the energy is driven.

This is one of the many deaths of SNL. Just pathetic putting this on a comedy show. What were they attempting to accomplish here completely going off format?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
SNL might be unable to even bend over to pick up the low-hanging fruit that is left for them but luckily Dave Chappelle was on last night.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Weekend Update: Parnell Raps about Kirsten Dunst - Saturday Night Live - May 11, 2002

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Harry Potter: Hermione Growth Spurt - SNL - Oct 10, 2013