• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff you don't see often

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think the Cap. of that boat underestimated how fast that wave was coming at him,

Mr. Daystar

That's pretty wild. It's also not very easy. As I'm sure most have seen, a lot of cranes have outriggers for balance, and certain crawler cranes have huge, wide bases. To keep balance like that, on a non-solid surface is tripped out.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

There certainly were a few scary ones in there. You can sometimes get that alligator effect, in your yard. If you live where there is very little unnatural light at night, go out in your yard with a flashlight, and crouch down, and as you move the light around you'll see little glowing dots. Those are spider eyes.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

That old house is creepy as hell, but if it's not haunted, I would fix it up, and live there. I'm glad Christina got a star, I wonder why Ed wasn't there? I loved the French artillery men. And yes, if you have eye surgery, and a pet bird, you have to take a picture.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I'd like to see a photo of that house when it was new.

Mr. Daystar

I'd like to see a photo of that house when it was new.
I would love to see the whole grounds around it also. But I love that old Victorian homes. I have one about 20 minutes away. The city claimed it protected from demolition, and it has to be maintained to preserve it's historic appearance. Unfortunately a couple years ago, they painted it some God awful yellow and gold combo, instead of the way it was, which was colonial blue, and some other lighter blue.

Mr. Daystar

I'm torn between......

A cool dude, in a loose mood.

OR

What in the hell is the matter with those unshaven apes?

Mr. Daystar

Well, that certainly is a full blown commitment. Wow.....that's just way further then I would go with ink.

Reactions: sj1