• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sweet Southern Country Girl who went black...

The Slut Next Door

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

Naughty things that I love or have done.​

Adventures and Turn-On's Since I Went Black

1. My first BBC was when my white lover (now Hubby) surprised me with a gorgeous black man in our hotel room. I was like a little school girl at first until he started fucking me. I gushed all over the room and at the end I was begging him to breed me. He filled me with several loads of cum and then Hubby fucked me like a wild man in front of him. I was full of their cum and I loved it.

2. I met my third black bull on Hamster. We met for the first time at a cheap hotel. He had a huge jet black cock and right after we got into the room I was sucking him like a whore. Then he started fucking me like I had never been fucked before. His energy was incredible and he started pounding me, hitting my cervix hard. Then he pressed his cock against my cervix grinding it into me and I was seeing red from the continuous orgasms. I felt a short sharp pain and I realized he went through my cervix and into my uterus. I went off like a bomb with this deep fire burning my insides combined with my pussy cumming all over him. I found out later this is called being Soul Fucked. He fucked me like this for at least 30 minutes without stopping until he roared and filled my womb with his first blast of seed.

After I rested for a few minutes I was amazed to see his 10 inch cock rock hard and he started fucking me again with the same intensity. He fucked me on my back, straddling me on my tummy, which I found out is the best position for him to go through my cervix. Then he picked me up and fucked me standing, with me like a rag doll full of big black cock. I got fucked doggy when he filled me for a second time with his seed.

He never got soft and continued fucking me, both of us dripping with sweat and over the next hour he came in me at least five more times, staying hard the entire time. Every time he came he filled me deeper than I through possible and when we were finished not a drop of it leaked out. Had I not been fixed I would have certainly become pregnant.

This is when is when I knew I was turned into a black only woman and would never fuck a white man again except my white lover who I married. If I had not married my husband I would have never touched another white man sexually.

The other thrill was meeting this strange black man for the first time and being fucked like I had never dreamed possible in a cheap hotel. As a woman raised Southern this was more than the ultimate taboo. Yep, I was hooked.

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

After the life-changing experience with my third black lover I realized two things. I wanted to fuck more black men and I loved doing it without my white lover being involved. We lived two hours apart and he was more than encouraging about me slutting around since he told me I was built for black men when we first started our relationship and he was sure right about that.

Sometime in 2013 I began exploring opportunities dating black men. I found out quickly the vast majority of black men I interacted with just wanted to fuck and that was fine with me. I got on swinger sites and interracial dating sites and started making contacts with prospective lovers.

My white lover put me in contact with one guy who he had been in a gangbang with a few years before and one Sunday I went to his apartment and had a splendid day fucking him. I put a small digital camera on his dresser to drive Jammer (my white lover) crazy when I saw him.

https://xhamster.com/videos/white-girl-in-the-morning-2424446

This video is all over the internet now (details later) so no point in being modest...LOL.

I did not keep a date log of my interludes (who cares right?) so the chronology of my fuck dates isn't going to be accurate.

I met an artist on one site and sent him a few nude photos and he wanted to use me for a model. He was gorgeous and older. I love older men so I made a date to visit him in his studio.

I stripped naked and he spent time taking photos and I could see he was getting hard. He was standing over me and I started rubbing his cock through his loose workout pants and he dropped them and holy shit! His cock was a thick as the base of a coke bottle. I could barely get my mouth around it so I just slobbered on it and licked his balls until he was rock hard.

He picked me up and put me on a stool, my legs around him and worked that monster into my soaking wet pussy. He got about half of it in me and when he pulled out my pussy stretched out gripped tight around his cock and I went off like a bomb, gushing all over him. After he fucked me on the stool he picked me up, my legs around him and put me on the floor and started pounding me. I was screaming and cumming like crazy when I realized we were right in front of a large glass window and anyone walking by could be. That just made me go crazy and cum harder.

I have no idea how long he fucked me as I went into subspace. Finally he roared like a lion and exploded deep in my pussy as I gushed again, soaking the carpet.

It was my first one-time hookup but one of many to follow.

Stay tuned. Soon to be continued...