• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biden Presidency

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
I wonder how much his kid got paid for that "weather" balloon that's floating over Montana.

More importantly, how much will he have to give back, since the USAF has deemed the 300 + acres that were in the process of being sold to china, are now considered a security risk, and the deal squashed...........for now.
If reports are to be believed, he wanted to shoot it down, have his own U-2/Khrushchev bump in the polls, maybe - the Pentagon dissuaded, saying that the debris field is too much of a risk.

Duke Klingenpooper

He just said that really dumb thing about no-compete clauses and how the guy at McDonald's isn't allowed to go across town for a better wage to Burger King, and ALL OF THEM GROANED because it's the second time he's put that fat foot in his gibbering, make-it-up mouth, but this time it's the state of the union address 🤣 just to show you that he's never worked a day in his grifting, plagiarizing, lying life. Let's go Brandummie 🤣

it was hilarious to see him answer the groan with, "NO-buhbut they just changed it!" like a child caught in a lie and leaning into it 😅

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've been neglecting the political section for a long time, just a periodic reminder to anyone still supporting the Insurrection Party, there's a bag of dicks with your name on it.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I've been neglecting the political section for a long time, just a periodic reminder to anyone still supporting the Insurrection Party, there's a bag of dicks with your name on it.
Your presence has been missed in the fishbowl.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Your presence has been missed in the fishbowl.

I just couldn't with this section for a while. I can't imagine returning to my former daily posting status in this sub, but I might. Once you get in a pattern, it's hard to change it, but with the '24 campaign season imminent, it might be a good time to return to form. Thank you for the kind words. 👍

gmase

I just couldn't with this section for a while. I can't imagine returning to my former daily posting status in this sub, but I might. Once you get in a pattern, it's hard to change it, but with the '24 campaign season imminent, it might be a good time to return to form. Thank you for the kind words. 👍
I get it. Keep the sonar on, You Might notice a 🐬

The SOTU was a farce. Mitt says it best:
“This is not the House of Parliament. I wish there were more decorum, but it seems like we just keep going further downhill every State of the Union,” said Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah).

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I get it. Keep the sonar on, You Might notice a 🐬

The SOTU was a farce. Mitt says it best:
“This is not the House of Parliament. I wish there were more decorum, but it seems like we just keep going further downhill every State of the Union,” said Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah).
If there is a silver lining to not having decorum anymore it's that it's torn the mask off of people. I'd rather they show who they really are anyhow, rather than in the past where it was all fake.

It helps that there are some people that are so nuts in congress now, they can't possibly hide their craziness or stupidity.

Duke Klingenpooper

67xnic.jpg

Yup. And the crimes and deceit that they accused President Trump’s family of, baselessly, Biden and his family are now being investigated for. Hypocrisy, thy name is democrat.

gmase

What a meme. Proving the negative!

What freedoms have been lost? I guess some would say losing abortion rights is a freedom lost. The most important right - gun ownership- is safe.

After the pandemic inflation was bound to occur. Look back at the inflation rates after the Spanish Flu ended. It is a normal business cycle. Inflation was historically low under Bush and Obama as well. Trump inherited it. Just like Biden inherited Trump’s economy. It doesn’t just change overnight because someone became president. Inflation is high across the globe - the UK and Germany are over 9%.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What a meme. Proving the negative!

What freedoms have been lost? I guess some would say losing abortion rights is a freedom lost. The most important right - gun ownership- is safe.

After the pandemic inflation was bound to occur. Look back at the inflation rates after the Spanish Flu ended. It is a normal business cycle. Inflation was historically low under Bush and Obama as well. Trump inherited it. Just like Biden inherited Trump’s economy. It doesn’t just change overnight because someone became president. Inflation is high across the globe - the UK and Germany are over 9%.
He's just doing a shitty job. It has nothing to do with or his political affiliation, it has to do with him personally. I don't see where trump would be any good either. We, as a country have for the past several years, been given the choice of have a turd sandwich, or a giant douche, for political office. And that goes from the top dog, all the way down the ranks, to a lowly city council person.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
If there is a silver lining to not having decorum anymore it's that it's torn the mask off of people. I'd rather they show who they really are anyhow, rather than in the past where it was all fake.

It helps that there are some people that are so nuts in congress now, they can't possibly hide their craziness or stupidity.
I think that's a HUGE part of why trump was so popular. He was always unfiltered, and many saw that as "honest". And by not facing significant backlash for being "real", he gave the green light for others to act that way.

I guess it goes both ways - Yes, it's nice to see politicians be transparent and not beat it around the bush or put up a fake façade. On the other hand, to see the leaders of your country literally act like kindergarten kids when debating the future of your country - that's not exactly assuring.

Duke Klingenpooper

As the Washington Post reported a year ago, “Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate [CEFC] and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle…”

Joe Biden’s China problem just got a whole lot worse

Meantime, sleepy Joe is telling you not to worry about those dang ol' Chinese spycraft - they blew off course - like all those Russian jets and bombers our boys keep intercepting.
The greatest nation in the world is being imperiled by the simple fact that the rest of the world's people see what Bideholes deny the reality of: Biden is a liar and a criminal, and his "leadership" has encouraged the world's bullies to rattle sabers. You've heard of a pre-emptive first strike? Let's all hope Biden doesn't have you living through one.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Hours in advance of the trip, U.S. officials notified their Russian counterparts that the president would be going for the purposes of “deconfliction.”

That's interesting. You can bet the ruskies had strict orders not to shoot anything flying into Kyiv.
Maybe the solution to the war is having a constant rotation of NATO diplomats touring the front lines?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Joe's just finishing off his tour to Ireland. Think he's had a ball🙂

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I would like to take this time to apologize to all the aspiring volunteer press secretaries in here for posting the above post and hope you are able to sweep it under your podium almost like it never happened. I'll be nice and give some advice and recommend that moldy potato should get his bathroom remodeled to look like a padded cell. Jill must think he has a pinball machine in there not realizing he is the pinball.

ricflair-flop.gif