• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The election was hacked after all...

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Johan

The Daily Caller ? Please, give me a break !

And why would Obama try to hack Indiana ? Why Indiana And not Ohio, Nevada or North Carolina ? For fuck sake, Indiana is not even a swing state, Hillary had 0 chance to win Indiana !

You suck, your country suck, your president suck, eat a giant bowl of shit !

Jack Davenport

And why would Obama try to hack Indiana ? Why Indiana and not Ohio, Nevada or North Carolina ? For fuck sake, Indiana is not even a swing state, Hillary had 0 chance to win Indiana !

Hey motherfucker! They reported accurate information and the Daily Caller is cited by various other outlets regularly including The Politico.
I don't give a flying fuck what sources you are willing to accept.

They also hacked Georgia, a state that was on the Clinton campaign's radar as a state they could flip as late as October.

The bottom line is that this is indisputable that the Obama administration ordered the DHS to try and hack and gain and influence voting in 2 states. It is the only concrete evidence of a government trying to influence an election and it turns out there is far more evidence that our own government engaged in this activity than the Russians ever did.

Mind your own fucked up elections.

Edit: "Lawson said she “always assumed it was because I was the incoming President of the National Association of Secretaries of State and because we declined their assistance.”

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp told The DCNF Jan. 24, 2016, he was suspicious because four of the 10 attacks against the Georgia election network occurred as he was about to talk to DHS officials, or coincided with his public testimony opposing the critical infrastructure designation."

Looks like somebody has their little French panties in a wad because there is actually proof of government interference.

Learn to read twat. There's your reasons right there.

sean miguel

"Of course the russians tried to hack our elections. (Because we would too)."

The dems' version of introspection after a stunning defeat.

Johan

Edit: "Lawson said she “always assumed it was because I was the incoming President of the National Association of Secretaries of State and because we declined their assistance.”

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp told The DCNF Jan. 24, 2016, he was suspicious because four of the 10 attacks against the Georgia election network occurred as he was about to talk to DHS officials, or coincided with his public testimony opposing the critical infrastructure designation."

Learn to read twat. There's your reasons right there.

You learn to read. And learn the difference between assumptions and facts, you moronic hillbilly

Jack Davenport

You learn to read. And learn the difference between assumptions and facts, you moronic hillbilly

Only my whole life son. Enough to live comfortably.

You'll be relying on the state for 3 squares and a roof over your head.

Don't you have something you should be surrendering to right about now?

Like my nuts.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
The wwhole procedure of the fucked up caucusses and the gerrymandering out of control and the ancient voting machines make the US election a joke.

And still, Trump needed the fucked-up electoral college to mend a lost national vote.

Jack Davenport

The wwhole procedure of the fucked up caucusses and the gerrymandering out of control and the ancient voting machines make the US election a joke.

And still, Trump needed the fucked-up electoral college to mend a lost national vote.
Democrats controlled the majority of state legislatures for 40 years post WWII, guess where the gerrymandering originates?

I guess we could have leaders come to power with their own police state in place ( sound familiar?)but we don't.

Perhaps our new leaders could have chosen to burn down the Capitol when they assume power but somehow they resisted.

My system of government has lasted 240 years. Yours has been around as a united government since 1989.

You are already showing cracks in yours.

Mine is doing just fine.

You have experimented with several forms of governance in the past 100 years. Our old standby is still going strong.

But you keep on trying to convince yourself that we are the ones with problems, and I will continue to laugh at you as the irrelevant fool that you are.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!

And why would Obama try to hack Indiana ? Why Indiana And not Ohio, Nevada or North Carolina ? For fuck sake, Indiana is not even a swing state, Hillary had 0 chance to win Indiana !

Again
Fake news????

Ditto. I didn't read past 'Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group'. So the CIA and FBI are not to be believed but the Daily Caller is? :rofl:

From the title. It looks like we need a new election and primaries and vote between trump and a new 2nd winner.

Jack Davenport

Ditto. I didn't read past 'Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group'. So the CIA and FBI are not to be believed but the Daily Caller is? :rofl:

The CIA or FBI have not presented any conclusive evidence to determine that the Russians influenced the election. None, ,nada zilch.

They have used identifiers as follows:
The U.S. has nicknamed the hacking groups “APT28” or “Fancy Bear,” and “APT29” or “Cozy Bear.” APT stands for “Advanced Persistent Threat.”

That is directly from the joint intelligence release.

The Intelligence agencies and FBI carefully use the word "believe" in their findings. "Believe" in legal terms is an assertion as to the veracity of the findings within an investigation, it is not a statement of fact nor does it satisfy the burden of proof. No one can commit perjury if they truthfully testify or issue a statement or affidavit as to the best of their knowledge.

The statement by the intelligence community and or the FBI in no way constitutes a final conclusion and only serves as a testament in the fact finding process.

No commission has issued their conclusions as to what entities were or were not involved in the hacking or attempted influencing of U.S. elections

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If the FBI and CIA can't be trusted, and all the major networks are Fake News, then fuck everything else, too, they're Fake, part of the Deep Anti-Government, and funded by the Illuminati, NWO, and all the rest of The Black Helicopter Society.

Jack Davenport

If the FBI and CIA can't be trusted, and all the major networks are Fake News, then fuck everything else, too, they're Fake, part of the Deep Anti-Government, and funded by the Illuminati, NWO, and all the rest of The Black Helicopter Society.

The CIA and FBI, DOJ and IRS have been politicized in the past few years. The MSM has always been the public relations wing of the Democrat party. If you deny this there is no sense in trying to debate..

Snarky comments about Helos in the night and secret societies are always appreciated and helpful.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm not trying to debate, I have no interest in debate, responding to snarky comments, not withstanding, I will call it like I see it and unfortunately you seem to be oblivious to the fact that tables have flipped.

Jack Davenport

I'm not trying to debate, I have no interest in debate, responding to snarky comments, not withstanding, I will call it like I see it and unfortunately you seem to be oblivious to the fact that tables have flipped.

The great thing about the MSM's bias is that they are constantly biased. My criticism of them isn't seasonal.

As for tables being turned, I fully expect bitching and moaning about the new president. I am happy that I can witness it. The alternative makes me even more tolerant. I also take great pride that I never lost my motherfucking mind over Obama like the left is doing now.