• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The election was hacked after all...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There really isn't a mainstream media, and there hasn't been since the advent of the 24-hour news cycle, the rise of cable news entertainment, the polarization of A.M. radio, and the non-stop drum of the internet. Bitching and moaning about Trump is big business, lots of money to be made, click click click, no big surprise, but on this particular website, this particular forum, who's really lost their motherfucking minds?

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
There really isn't a mainstream media, and there hasn't been since the advent of the 24-hour news cycle, the rise of cable news entertainment, the polarization of A.M. radio, and the non-stop drum of the internet. Bitching and moaning about Trump is big business, lots of money to be made, click click click, no big surprise, but on this particular website, this particular forum, who's really lost their motherfucking minds?

I'm talking about the ones you see on television every night. There are a couple of representatives here of their movement.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm talking about the ones you see on television every night. There are a couple of representatives here of their movement.

If you're referring to MSNBC, I would hardly call them mainstream and I've been watching ABC World News Tonight for the last couple of weeks and haven't seen any hair on fire. At any rate, I take issue with Trump calling the media "fake news", I take issue with questioning the integrity of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, etc., I take issue with calling dissenters snowflakes. I voted for Trump because it was time for the Clinton Political Dynasty, much like the Bush Political Dynasty, to fade into oblivion.

Jack Davenport

If you're referring to MSNBC, I would hardly call them mainstream and I've been watching ABC World News Tonight for the last couple of weeks and haven't seen any hair on fire. At any rate, I take issue with Trump calling the media "fake news", I take issue with questioning the integrity of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, etc., I take issue with calling dissenters snowflakes. I voted for Trump because it was time for the Clinton Political Dynasty, much like the Bush Political Dynasty, to fade into oblivion.

Wow! A liberal that doesn't question authority.

Or their integrity.

You are the great liberal unicorn.

You haven't been called a lib in a while. I thought you might want to feel at home again.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Ditto. I didn't read past 'Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group'. So the CIA and FBI are not to be believed but the Daily Caller is? :rofl:

If you believe a word EVER issued by the CIA you are living a dilusion.
The FBI has certainly improved is reliability since Hoovers demise but that's not saying much.

Jack Davenport

If you believe a word EVER issued by the CIA you are living a dilusion.
The FBI has certainly improved is reliability since Hoovers demise but that's not saying much.

It has been stated in recent weeks that it would be foolish to take on the CIA..that they can make one's life miserable.
That statement in and of itself is enough to indicate that they can become political partisans and vindictive.

No branch of government, government agency or media outlet are immune to criticism.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
It has been stated in recent weeks that it would be foolish to take on the CIA..that they can make one's life miserable.
That statement in and of itself is enough to indicate that they can become political partisans and vindictive.

No branch of government, government agency or media outlet are immune to criticism.
Or should never be held accountable for their actions.
Our CIA is a cauldron of really bad people who honestly believe they work for no one but themselves.
True evil.