• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The New FreeOnes Coming May 12th!

kravethis

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
My profile still has no credits or profile picture i had before. When credits/profile stuff transfer over to the new cite?

Where do you go to buy a custom user title on the new cite and does it still cost 500 points?

Also, it would be nice to have your own favorite models page in alphabetical order like you had on the old cite.

Sorry for so many questions but the old cite was great I’m really gonna miss it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
My profile still has no credits or profile picture i had before. When credits/profile stuff transfer over to the new cite?

Where do you go to buy a custom user title on the new cite and does it still cost 500 points?

Also, it would be nice to have your own favorite models page in alphabetical order like you had on the old cite.

Sorry for so many questions but the old cite was great I’m really gonna miss it.

I took a peak and it does seem your credits have gone on vacation (I mean, at least someone should be able to right now, right?). Don't worry, we'll make sure your credits show up in the new site.

You need to hit up @FreeOnes_Adam for a new title. Yes, it still costs 500 points.

This is on our list of things to do. Sort them in order added, alphabetical and maybe even by hair color, eye color or even bra size. ;-)

This is too bright. I´ll just go back into retirement.

If you scroll to the bottom and click on this, you can switch to Deep Oceans.

1589183645955.png

And you can toggle it to Deep Oceans from the profile menu or footer on the new site.

samurairol

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
The day is FINALLY here! We're switching FreeOnes.com to the brand new FreeOnes look on Tuesday, May 12th!

Haven't seen the new FreeOnes yet? You can check it out by going to www.FreeOnes.xxx right now!

Here's the new things that you'll be encountering with the new look:

• bigger thumbnail images for babes, photos and videos
  • links in babe sections now have thumbnails
  • if you hoover over a video thumb with your mouse, or long press on a touch device, you get a little preview
  • filters! you can literally filter your little heart out AND if you're logged in you can save your filter search for next time
  • save videos to playlists
  • save photos and links to your collections
  • follow babes (star rating is there too)
  • babes now have dashboard streams showing a feed of her latest content - view here
  • a brand new babe rating system (hint: following your favorite babe will really help increase her rating)
  • channels - see content from a certain site! We even have a tab that shows which babes have shot content for that site!
  • what's new stream to see what's been added recently
  • in depth categories page
And we have lots more coming!

There shouldn't be any down time when the switch is made, you'll just start seeing the new format instead of the old! If you have any problems with getting into your accounts, make sure to hit us up at webmaster@freeones.com and either myself, Adam or Mihaela will help you out.

Oh, and before we ask, no we're not leaving the old site on for those of you that prefer the old format. Change is hard but hopefully you'll grow to love the new format and even give some great suggestions on how we can improve it! We're looking forward to evolving it with you guys, our community!

Thank you,

The FreeOnes Team 💗
Will you guys still have Todays Birthdays on What is new at FreeOnes?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
This is it, guys! Get your fill of the old, cause the new is almost here! <3

Reactions: sj1

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

jakeepping

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Are some search criteria removed in the new design? It seems like it's not possible to exclude some things like tattoos, piercings and fake bust.