• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to Help Us Test Our New Filters? Get Paid with 3 Months of FreeOnes Premium

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
If you've been keeping an eye on the FreeOnes Updates for Weeks 4&5 you'll see we've been overhauling all of our filters on FreeOnes.com (NOT the board).

Well, it's finally "done" and ready to be tested. Since there's literally a million possible combinations of filtering and I can't even begin to imagine how YOU will use them, I'd love to get some of you in to help test as well.

Here's the job:

- No special software or equipment is needed other than your desire to use the filters!
- You will get the login to our acceptance server, which is close to the real thing but we can add/delete things w/o consequence while testing
- You will need to go in and use the filters like you'd do for real
- Report back any likes/dislikes/workflow issues/bugs so we can try to fix/improve before the actual launch

In return for your willingness to help us, I'll give you 3 months of FreeOnes Premium where you can choose premium site color themes, download videos, turn off ads, and as soon as we get these filters launched...... DOWNLOAD PHOTOS as well!

To keep this organized for myself, please send me a PM. I'll give you the login to our acceptance server and the link to form where you can put your feedback/bugs. This offer will close 15:00 (3pm) Amsterdam time on Sunday.

Thank you to anyone willing to participate!

stillsmilling

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
If you've been keeping an eye on the FreeOnes Updates for Weeks 4&5 you'll see we've been overhauling all of our filters on FreeOnes.com (NOT the board).

Well, it's finally "done" and ready to be tested. Since there's literally a million possible combinations of filtering and I can't even begin to imagine how YOU will use them, I'd love to get some of you in to help test as well.

Here's the job:

- No special software or equipment is needed other than your desire to use the filters!
- You will get the login to our acceptance server, which is close to the real thing but we can add/delete things w/o consequence while testing
- You will need to go in and use the filters like you'd do for real
- Report back any likes/dislikes/workflow issues/bugs so we can try to fix/improve before the actual launch

In return for your willingness to help us, I'll give you 3 months of FreeOnes Premium where you can choose premium site color themes, download videos, turn off ads, and as soon as we get these filters launched...... DOWNLOAD PHOTOS as well!

To keep this organized for myself, please send me a PM. I'll give you the login to our acceptance server and the link to form where you can put your feedback/bugs. This offer will close 15:00 (3pm) Amsterdam time on Sunday.

Thank you to anyone willing to participate!
I'm willing to help

Petra

Staff member

Petra

Staff member
Ok! We're done with the initial testing! thank you to the 3 people who actually helped me out! ;-) It's much appreciated and I dropped an extra month onto your account of premium.

Reactions: sj1