• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
It is blatantly clear. Trump, McConnell, Inhofe with his snowball, the whole lot, they are just over-the-top corrupt and do not care. The other side may not be perfect, may have its issues, but its not even a competition.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The problem is that medias. Mainstream medias aren't left-wing biases, they are biased in favor of the establshment. That's why they are so much against Trump, that's why even medias like the WaPo or tht Eims, which are supposed to be pro-Democrats, are waging a war against Bernie Sanders.

Another issue is that these medias usually put the bs talking points and scientic facts on the same level. There arlie "scientists say 2+2 = 4, GOP says 2+2 = 22, we let you decide who's right and who's wrong". They claim to be objective but in reality, they are neutral, which is very different : Neutral = not being on any side. Objective = being on the side of facts.
The very purpose f the medias is to report facts, not to act as a bilateral spoke-person

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
The problem is that medias. Mainstream medias aren't left-wing biases, they are biased in favor of the establshment. That's why they are so much against Trump, that's why even medias like the WaPo or tht Eims, which are supposed to be pro-Democrats, are waging a war against Bernie Sanders.

Another issue is that these medias usually put the bs talking points and scientic facts on the same level. There arlie "scientists say 2+2 = 4, GOP says 2+2 = 22, we let you decide who's right and who's wrong". They claim to be objective but in reality, they are neutral, which is very different : Neutral = not being on any side. Objective = being on the side of facts.
The very purpose f the medias is to report facts, not to act as a bilateral spoke-person

Has your account been hacked, lately?

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
The Republican party taking sides against the rule of law, as Pelosi says:

This will be remembered. And they will eventually be sorry

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't disagree that the Republican party is a problem, but in my opinion, it's not the problem. The blind willingness of Americans (and people in other democracies and free republics) to follow parties in general (Republicans, Democrats, etc.), as if they're members of a tribe or a herd of sheep, is more THE problem. And even worse, here in the U.S. now, we're dividing into groups and following a sad path known as "identity politics".

As George Washington said as he departed office:

"I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

I've been around long enough that I can now say, Democrats bad, Republicans worse on a Monday and then Republicans bad, Democrats worse on a Tuesday. Over time, I just haven't seen any evidence that one is any worse (or better) for the welfare of the republic than the other. Just as with any faction or person who secures power, all that is cared about is either gaining more power or doing whatever is necessary to hold onto the power currently in hand. A politician (tied to a party machine) who is self-sacrificing is as rare as a unicorn. Until the day that I die, I won't forget how effectively the Democrats and Republicans worked together to stifle the influence of Ross Perot in 1992, when he was a threat to their rigged two-party system.

Ol' George has been long dead, but his words live on, and are just as wise and accurate today as they were a couple of hundred years ago. Wise ol' George. :hatsoff:

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Over time, I just haven't seen any evidence that one is any worse (or better) for the welfare of the republic than the other.

No question both can be radical fuck ups, and that blind loyalty is never a good thing.

But over time I feel I have seen that one philosophy has been better for the welfare of the republic than the other: the more liberal one. The one that fought to bring an end to slavery and institutionalized discrimination. That championed women's suffrage and marriage equality.
I just don't see that there's any such corresponding list of significant achievements related to conservatism. On the contrary, it never seemed to do much of anything but impede the rightful evolution of the above.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
The Dems have had - still have - their own number of flaws. But the GOP is waging war on their citizens, and they are, as a whole, afraid of standing up to the president, in the time of need.

Jeff Daniels puts it right:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sup its all a show. Don't take any of it seriously.
Its a scripted show. The entire " Mainstream Media Against Trump" is fake.
Its all part of the show that began the day he announced his candidacy for US PREZ.

It is no different, no more real than any Reality Show because it is a reality show.

Trust me on this.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
No, I don't believe you, and it is rather simple:

IF it were "all a scripted show", it woul dmean EVERYBODY in the media would have to be in on it and kind of signed a memo on the exact proceedings. And NOBODY could talk. That is virtually impossible. There is ALWAYS going to be a number of people breaking their silence, and not just those nuts like Alex Jones etc.

Would be nice if it were that simple, but it isn't

The one that fought to bring an end to slavery and institutionalized discrimination. That championed women's suffrage and marriage equality.

omgstfu, yGsfn (it's so much worse than you're thinking - I don't want to be banned; someone has to point out the truly ignorant).

President Abraham Lincoln, Republican, and signer of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Frederick Douglass, Republican statesman and social reformer, and huge fuckin' figure, among men, in women's suffrage in the US.

Yeah but. Not those Republicans. :facepalm:

stfu, yGsfn :surprise:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No, I don't believe you, and it is rather simple:

IF it were "all a scripted show", it woul dmean EVERYBODY in the media would have to be in on it and kind of signed a memo on the exact proceedings. And NOBODY could talk. That is virtually impossible. There is ALWAYS going to be a number of people breaking their silence, and not just those nuts like Alex Jones etc.

Would be nice if it were that simple, but it isn't

how is it impossible to read a script?
They get their script and they read it.
Its their job. Thats what actors do........read scripts.
Oh. Oh I get it. You think they are journalists.

You just cant see the big picture. All the Trump Hate is a trick.
Con artists, the real professional con artists make you think you are making your own choices when they are actually making you do exactly what they want.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
omgstfu, yGsfn (it's so much worse than you're thinking - I don't want to be banned; someone has to point out the truly ignorant).

President Abraham Lincoln, Republican, and signer of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Frederick Douglass, Republican statesman and social reformer, and huge fuckin' figure, among men, in women's suffrage in the US.

Yeah but. Not those Republicans. :facepalm:

stfu, yGsfn :surprise:

LOL Talk about truly ignorant :)

This guy is actually trying to alter the facts of history based on nothing more than the name of a political party :1orglaugh

But anyways yes thank you so much captain obvious for helping point out that the republicans of that era were in fact LIBERALS.. The very point I was making :)

And hence the complete philosophical counterpoint to today's regressive, retarded, reactionary, "rapist incubator" republicans.

Of late a number of your colleagues have been desperately trying to rewrite this simple FACT of U.S. history in an attempt to kick sand over the shameful reality that conservatism formed the philosophical bulwark for slavery and institutionalized discrimination.

Of course nobody outside the "alternate facts" echo chamber is buying this attempt. The most elemental knowledge of history renders it completely bankrupt. But watching y'all flail about so pathetically IS entertaining, in main because every time you folks bring it up all is does is highlight the worst offenses of the conservatism you hold so deal.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
how is it impossible to read a script?
They get their script and they read it.
Its their job. Thats what actors do........read scripts.
Oh. Oh I get it. You think they are journalists.

You just cant see the big picture. All the Trump Hate is a trick.
Con artists, the real professional con artists make you think you are making your own choices when they are actually making you do exactly what they want.

Let's agree we disagree on that.

LOL Talk about truly ignorant :)

This guy is actually trying to alter the facts of history based on nothing more than the name of a political party :1orglaugh

But anyways yes thank you so much captain obvious for helping point out that the republicans of that era were in fact LIBERALS.. The very point I was making :)

And hence the complete philosophical counterpoint to today's regressive, retarded, reactionary, "rapist incubator" republicans.

Of late a number of your colleagues have been desperately trying to rewrite this simple FACT of U.S. history in an attempt to kick sand over the shameful reality that conservatism formed the philosophical bulwark for slavery and institutionalized discrimination.

Of course nobody outside the "alternate facts" echo chamber is buying this attempt. The most elemental knowledge of history renders it completely bankrupt. But watching y'all flail about so pathetically IS entertaining, in main because every time you folks bring it up all is does is highlight the worst offenses of the conservatism you hold so deal.

pool_boi: "blahblahblah - I got caught stupid, talking out my ass about things I don't know again, so I'm going to double down, and hope no one notices - blahblahblah"

:stfu:

You are a sprinkler head of bullshit, showering those around with bovine diarrhea. Seriously, read a fucking book. A history book, for Christ's sake. Twat cabbage can read? Your argument is, predictably, "yeah but".

Like a fucking teenager. Pathetic. :rofl2:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Let's agree we disagree on that.

ok no problem but just look at what your watching and allowing to form your beliefs.
Bill Mahr Jeff Daniels Jimmy fucking Kimmel ect ect.
They are all actors dude.
The US GOV, The mainstream media huge "News" businesses, Hollywood.......they have all merged together. They are one thing now.
You are watching actors acting in a show.
If everybody would just wake up and realize this they would stop and the world would be a much better place.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
The issue s:

You are taking topics off the rails, and keep making it about conspiracy theories. I am not going to step intothat wrestling game, because there is no way of proving one way or the other, we have no proof FOR or against it.

You chose to believe in it, and I am not.

So, please, stop this number of, "You poor fool", it is stupüid, as you can take a step back and see:

As I said, we BOTH don't know for sure, so, we disagree, and that is taht. I am arguing about the Republican Party, and you can do that, too, or don't. If you want to make it about something else, start your own thread, please.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Hw glad they are that there is a rule against saying what is true, calling the Presidet out as a racist