• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I have zero confidence that the necessary 2/3 of the House will vote to remove him but one never knows.

I am sure that he could double his weight and start a pedo pizza ring out of his cellar and still they woud keep him in their rows, they need every damn seat filled.

And he can almost fill two seats

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think it's sort of amusing how everyone was freaking out, that Trump and the Republicans were going to get us into another war.....and here we are, but it isn't the republicans that did it. I also have very serious concerns, about who, and what, has passed through our Southern border. I can't help but think American home soil, is going to experience another terrorist attack.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I think it's sort of amusing how everyone was freaking out, that Trump and the Republicans were going to get us into another war.....and here we are, but it isn't the republicans that did it. I also have very serious concerns, about who, and what, has passed through our Southern border. I can't help but think American home soil, is going to experience another terrorist attack.
You may be correct. We still have a supply of homegrown and trained terrorists filling the void.

I'm more concerned about the activities in the middle east becoming out of control.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You may be correct. We still have a supply of homegrown and trained terrorists filling the void.

I'm more concerned about the activities in the middle east becoming out of control.
It's all ugly, and it sure as hell is going to get a lot worse. Saudi Arabia is throwing warnings, or strong suggestions, that WE need to get everything resolved peacefully. Well sure, we would all love that. How about having a chat with all of your muslim neighbors that sponsor, and encourage terror, and tell them to quit being dick heads. It's all a cluster fuck, and I'll tell you exactly what it reminds me of.....

An exasperated Chevy Chase, driving in a traffic circle yelling out, "Look kids, Parliament, and Big Ben!".

You know what I mean?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
iuiKVm.jpg

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Here is an opinion piece that is a tad bit controversial, but it goes straight to the point I think is pretty correct.

The GOP Putin Cult​

Today on TAP: House Republicans won’t consider aid to Ukraine because, as a homophobic thug, Putin personifies their values.

By a substantial bipartisan vote (70 to 29), the Senate has now passed and sent to the House the long-touted bill to provide military funding to both Ukraine and Israel. The House, says Speaker Mike Johnson, won’t consider it.

Initially, of course, House Republicans said such a bill had to be linked to more funding for our border with Mexico and to policy changes that would reduce the flow of immigrants and asylum seekers into the U.S. With Democratic mayors and governors loudly noting their own inability to handle the sizable influx of immigrants on their doorsteps, President Biden and most congressional Democrats agreed to compromise border legislation drafted chiefly by Oklahoma Republican Sen. James Lankford. Confronted with the horror of, by their standards, a successful deal with Biden and the Democrats, the House Republicans, egged on by right-wing media, reflexively recoiled, soon to be joined by all but a handful of their Senate counterparts. That leaves them free to oppose the aid to Ukraine per se, which constitutes the lion’s share of the funding that the Senate just authorized.

https://prospect.org/blogs-and-newsletters/tap/2024-02-13-gop-putin-cult/