• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Strangest Thing You Saw Today

jod0565

Member, you member...
This will probably flop like a pan with no cake, but I was hoping we could all add something here that we saw today (or recently) that was strange - could be funny, or not, but something out of the ordinary.
I place it in Games 'cuz I'm hoping it will be something fun to share, if not, oh well.

Okay, not today, but a couple days ago, I saw spinners on an 18 wheeler! Unfreekinbelievable!

This thread ! :rofl: :1orglaugh
:ban:
j/k Jod ! ;)

I actually like this thread and think its a great idea.... :thumbsup:

The weirdest thing I've seen today was my neighbour walking her cat on a leash

jod0565

Member, you member...
Civickiller80 said:
The weirdest thing I've seen today was my neighbour walking her cat on a leash
That me LOL - really!

Me in the mirror:eek:

Serious
A dwarf taking a Great Dane for a work in the local park last week.

4G63

Closed Account
It was a slow day at work so I walked down the street to the market and bought 3lbs of peanuts for me and my co-workers.

That's not strange, but almost everybody except me ate the peanuts, whole. Just popped the whole peanut, shell and all in their mouthes and ate them?!?!

Is that common?

I was at the doorway of my house looking out when the outside light got turned on. There was a strange gray cat standing about a foot away from me looking into my face. I never realized it was sitting there the entire time.

jod0565

Member, you member...
At a local swapmeet - a guy with snakeskin boots with the snake head on the toe of said boots. Please....
I've seen these for sale, never on an actual person.

member20672

Closed Account
Yesterday I saw a complete ________(too many words to describe this guy)
Who wanted to order us all around in search of his pics. But luckily David Hasselhoff and his trusty sidekick, Gary Coleman, came to the rescue.

americanharley said:
Yesterday I saw a complete ________(too many words to describe this guy)
Who wanted to order us all around in search of his pics. But luckily David Hasselhoff and his trusty sidekick, Gary Coleman, came to the rescue.

Well, i'll be darn, i saw the same damn thing ! :rolleyes: :1orglaugh

Max

Banned
The Strangest Thing I Saw Today...

was

An old crazy ass woman chasing a big fat cat with a big piece of wood trying to smack it's arse!

lmao it's true I ain't joking...some weird ass people out there :laugh: :rofl2:

Strangest/Funniest thing I saw today was three mallrats being chucked out of a shopping centre for trying to be tough & cool and then completely shitting themselves when the security caught them and chucked them out.