• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two Into One

ALWays Ash

Closed Account
Two Into One
Part 2 of Todd, Rod, and I

The three of us lounge in the front TV room talking and drinking a little more. Todd and Rod are back in their undies and I'm back in my skimpy little nighty. Rod asks me if I've enjoyed my birthday so far. I smile biting down on my lower lip, trying my best to look innocent, and then I tell him "Um, I don't remember. You guys will have to refresh my memory." Todd just pipes in "I'm up for that!" I look over at him and suggestively ask him "Oh really? What are you up for, hon?" Todd looks for Rod's approval and Rod just gestures to him to reply to my question, to which Todd answers "I'm up for making you cum for us again!" I bite down on my lower lip and innocently ask him "How do you plan to do that, young man?" With that he stands up and drops his boxers to the floor, displaying his hardening erection. Rod quickly compliments Todd, saying "Right on man! Now you need to show my wife what you young bucks can do."

Todd has me wanting him, but I won't give in too easily. He's going to have to work for it just a tad. He sits down next to me and turning to me he looks into my eyes and says "Ashleigh, you are a beautiful woman, with your husband's permission I would like to show you how much you excite me." Rod immediately says "Please do! I love to see tenderness. The other guys we did this with were too quick to move straight to sex."

Todd has no intention of rushing things either. I can tell when he takes me into his hunger driven kiss. He caresses me all over, especially my breasts SURPRISE SURPRISE! He has an intensity in his love making that just shows the level of comfort he feels now with Rod and I. I guess that works two ways, because I'm noticing these things and I can feel the excitement he's giving Rod and I much easier than when we first started. Rod starts taking video of us now too! He tells Todd and I "You two, are too HOT!!! I just HAVE to film this!"

Todd moves onto kissing, sucking, and nibbling on my neck and earlobes. I look over Todd's shoulders and look dreamily over at Rod watching and videoing us intently. "I love you Rod." I tell him and then I add "Rub your cock for me, my love. I love to see you masturbate." Then Rod drops his drawers to the floor and asks me "How does he feel, baby?" To which I answer "He feels really good, my love." Then as I reach into Todd's lap to caress his penis, I find that he's fully erect for me and then I add "He's hard, just like you get for me." Rod is almost twenty years older than Todd is, but you'd never tell by looking at him. I always kid him, that he's my old young man ;-) Rod looks at me lovingly and tells me "I can't wait to see him inside you again, my love."

Todd kisses his way down to my chest, peels down my nighty over my shoulders baring my breasts, and then he starts sucking on them hungrily. I watch him as he nurses on me and ask "Why do guys love to suck on breasts so much anyway?" Todd just stops long enough to tell me happily "Because they're so big and suckable!" Then I playfully pinch him and clarify "I'm not talking about my breasts, per se, I just mean in general." Rod explains to us his views on breast worshipping "Well it's your breasts that men like Todd and I love. I'm sure he can relate when I say that your beautiful white orbs topped by your light pink nipples and big areolas are bone stiffening sight...." Todd continues sucking each breast in turn as he and I listen to Rod continue "....then when we have your soft beautiful flesh in our mouths, it excites us and contents us all at the same time. Now here's something Todd missed out on and something I miss terribly...." I just blush in embarrassment because I know what he's going to tell him "....I miss drinking your breast milk, my love. Ashleigh used to breastfeed me regularly. I loved how warm and delicious her milk was. We could be sitting watching T.V. together and I'd just undo her shirt, if she wasn't already naked, and then I'd nurse on her. I loved thinking about how the mother of our children and the love of my life was providing me with her sustenance. Everytime I have those big 38 Gs in my mouth, I think of that love I feel for her."

I look at Rod lovingly and tell him "You know just when and how to say things that make me love you more and more each day." Rod leans over us and kisses me on my mouth. Todd stops sucking long enough to say "That was so hot, you guys! I love seeing and hearing how much you two love and trust each other. It makes me hard thinking about it!" I never stopped stroking Todd's penis either and during my kiss with Rod, I felt pre-cum dribble out. After Rod goes back to filming Todd and I, I ask Todd "So my love for my husband turns you on?" Todd just simply says "Yes, very much so!" I pull my nighty off and tell Todd "Well show us how much we turn you on." Todd does just that too!

Todd lays me back on the couch and starts going down on me, eating my burning hot cooch, driving me wild with lust. I rub my breasts and pinch my nipples for Rod on the camera. He tells me breathlessly"You are absolutely gorgeous, my lover. You're the perfect picture of beauty to me." I smile at him, look at him dreamily, and ask him for a kiss. Rod's mouth French kisses mine while Todd French kisses my vage. When our kiss breaks, Rod tells Todd and me that we should 69. I playfully call him a perv. He just adds "You know you love my perv side." Todd stands up and gets on the couch, on top of me, for our 69 position. Todd's throbbing cock is dribbling pre-cum as I take him in my mouth. I hold his swollen balls in my right had as I nurse on his engorged penis. I rub two fingers from my left had on Todd's tight anus, as I feel him wetting mine up with his saliva to finger it. Rod films the action and says "OH FUCK! You and Todd look so hot like that!"

Todd spreads my labia open wide and licks my pink hole out hungrily, while I deepthroat him all the way to his balls. Rod comes around to do a close-up of Todd down my throat and says "That's beautiful Ashleigh. I just bet you can taste his pre-cum." I just Mmm hmm as I continue pleasuring Todd. Rod looks at me all mesmerized like. I just close my eyes and suck cock. Rod moves down to Todd's view and the two of them talk a little as my husband films the other, eating and finger fucking his wife. I feel Todd spread my labia open, fingers from both hands slipping inside me, and then I feel him stretching open my cervix. It feels really good too! I hear Rod telling him how beautiful my vagina looks to him and I hear Todd agreeing with him. I also hear Todd telling Rod that he can taste their semen inside me too! After a few more minutes, I push Todd up, let his cock from my mouth, and then I tell him "I want this inside me, hon."

Rod asks me to ride him on the couch, facing one another, and also asks us to kiss a whole lot and for me to talk dirty to him. Todd sits on the couch, I straddle his lap, and then I sit right on him, as I guide his throbbing penis into my wet vagina. Rod films away as Todd sinks deep inside me. Todd grabs ahold of my breasts and starts sucking them hungrily. I put my hands on his shoulders jutting my chest toward him as he sucks on me. I watch Rod as he focuses in on the action and then I ask him for a kiss, which he gives me readily. Then Rod asks me "How does his penis feel?" I just tell him lustfully "It feels like he wants to cum inside me again." Breathlessly I tell Todd "Now feed that hard cock to me, hon. I'm ready for a serious fucking!"

I start bouncing up and down on Todd's hard throbbing organ, right away. He just feels so very good deep inside my pussy. Rod is filming his heart away as Todd and I fuck. Todd's moans make me extremely horny, compelling me, to work really hard to please him. Todd spreads my asscheeks open showing off my asshole and tightly stuffed pussy to Rod. Rod likes seeing it so much he breathlessly says "Oh fuck yeah that's hot!" Then I feel Rod's hands on my ass and his mouth sucking on my asshole. He sucks on it hungrily and pokes his tongue inside it as Todd and I continue to fuck. I'm feeling extremely insatiable right now. Rod's wet mouth on my asshole, Todd's hard cock in my cooch, and his mouth on my breasts has me drunk with lust. Rod bites my ass causing me some pleasurable pain and breathlessly tells Todd and I "This is so fucking hot! Seeing your young 20 year old cock inside my wife is exciting!" Todd breaks from sucking my tits to reply "You two are the absolute best! I'm so thankful I met you both!" I just tell Todd that he's welcome and then I add "This isn't a typical birthday gift at all." Todd kisses my neck and tells me "Well you're a real milf and I'm honored to be with you." I just laugh and say "You're definitely fucking this mother, hon."

Rod gets up from the floor and lustfully tells both of us "I just have to squeeze inside with you guys." The next thing I feel is Rod pushing his penis against my vage filled with Todd's throbbing organ. Todd immediately is excited and says "Oh Ashleigh! This is so hot! I love it!" I wince from a slight pain as my cooch is stretched by both engorged cocks, but that quickly turns to pleasure, as I feel myself getting wetter for them. Rod tells me "Oh honey, I love you so much! You make all my dreams come true." I squeeze both their cocks with my Kegel muscles and ride them furiously. The three of us are extremely vocal and for a second I think about the people that could be hearing us in the adjoining rooms. Rod holds my ass in his hands as he plows into me and he tells me breathlessly that he loves me. I look back over my shoulder at him dreamily and return his affections.

Deep inside my womb I start feeling a joyous feeling stirring within. My nipples start to tingle and get hard. I lustfully tell both men "Those cocks feel so good! Keep doing what you're doing! I'm going to cum!" Not long after that my orgasm tears through me. I writhe and spasm for them. Both men are wedged deep inside me as I cum. Todd just breathlessly says "Your moans sound so hot Ashleigh. You have me and Rod hard as rocks!" He immediately sucks on my tits hungrily as Rod adds "I can't wait to feel you cum inside her bro. I want you to fill my beautiful wife's womb with your sperm." I lustfully tell them both "You two sure are freaks.....it's a good thing I love freaks." Todd lets my nipple from his mouth to tell me "I love freaky moms." Rod tells him "Ashleigh is a very freaky mom, indeed." I just smile at them both and innocently say "Uh-uh, I don't know what you're talking about." As my orgasm subsides I fondle both of them, make a sigh of satisfaction, and say "Now I want your guys' sperm inside me." Rod puts a hand on my throat, pulls me back towards him, and leans forward to kiss me on my mouth. We exchange I love yous just before the pummeling starts.

Todd and Rod rail me for what seems like 10 glorious minutes of absolutely heart pounding fucking. Todd inseminates me first. He announces to Rod and I that he's ready to cum, so both of them drive their throbbing hard cocks deep inside me. Rod and I encourage Todd to cum for us. Todd's semen floods into me and upon Rod feeling he lets out a long moan and says "Fuck yeah! That feels so good!" I reach back pulling Rod's mouth to mine, quickly telling him passionately that I love him, and then kissing him deeply as Todd cries out as he fills my womb with his seed. When Todd's orgasm ebbs, he touches my breasts, kisses them, and my neck and then breathlessly says "Happy Birthday Ashleigh!" Rod breaks our kiss to wish me a happy birthday as well. I just tell them both "Thank you." But to Rod I ask "Well Todd just gave me his present. Where's yours, my lover?" Rod just kisses me quickly and says "It's right here, inside me, hot and ready for you." Todd just excitedly says "Oh yeah! Give it to her!" Rod starts pounding into my cum filled pussy. Todd is still inside me and erect too! The three of us are wet down there from Todd's semen and I can tell from Rod's furious pace that it wont be long before he unloads inside me.

Todd and I are in the middle of an intense kiss when Rod blurts out he's going to cum. I break the kiss to lean back towards Rod so we can hold each other when he shoots his sperm inside me. He holds me tight, whimpers that he loves me, and then I feel his semen flood into me with force. Todd lets out a long pleasured moan as I soothingly tell Rod "That's it. Cum for me baby. I love your cum."I take Rod in a loving kiss as he grinds his cock into me as his passion is unloaded deep inside my womb. Rod squeezes me tight whimpering into our kiss. He holds me in that embrace until his orgasm is completely finished. Once Rod pulls his cock from me and I get off of Todd's lap, we see all our cum on him that was leaking from me. Despite all those fluids all over him, I have a stream of it running down my leg.

Rod, Todd, and I all take a shower together, but the minute we crawl into that big comfy bed, the festivities start all over again. Over the next three hours both men make me cum up a storm and I, naturally, please them thoroughly ;-) By midnight, I've taken both of them, repeatedly in my mouth, cooch, and ass. The three of us fall asleep from sexual exhaustion. During the night though things flare up, but that's another story.

Next Time Is Part 3

ban-one

Works for panties
Started a little slow, but it got going toward the end enough to get me hard and playing with myself, and I'm certainly looking forward to part 3 :thumbsup: