• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trouble adding a babe to favorites

labratmode

In love with my hand.
yesterday and today, I can't seem to save any girls to my favorites. I do have a whole lot, probably over 200 lol.
I get this error after ~10 seconds, "504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time."
I have a good internet connection and up to date Chrome browser. Any work arounds?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
That is something we are currently looking into. Thanks for the report. Are you in the US?

ban-one

Works for panties
I'm in the US and having the same problem. Also can't access my favorites either. However, if I go to the beta site, it seems to let me add them.

freeones_regina

Administrator
The tech guy will look into it after the weekend.
I can't guarantee that if you add a new babe to your favorites on the Beta site, that it will sync over to the normal FreeOnes sites, just so you know.

dafib

Why was my picture deleted?
Trouble accessing Favorites list

I have not been able to access my Favorites list for about a week now. When I click on Favorites, my browser shows it is trying to connect and then just stops. I have tried with Chrome and Edge. It worked fine before.

DownrightFreeloader

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Re: Trouble accessing Favorites list

Same here... I'm using Firefox (freshly updated since the same problem yesterday), and when I try to reach Favorites, I just get a timed out notice on the screen. Even tried using a proxy, no dice...

labratmode

In love with my hand.
yes, US-based.
thanks for the update. for now, I keep a little note on my desk with names I'd like to add haha

PussyPileDriver

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!

Same here...using Google Chrome. The browser times out with a "504 Gateway Time-Out. The Server didn't respond in time". I hope it comes back online soon. The Favorites list is well my "favorite" part of FreeOnes! :)

go_dumbass

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?

I have not been able to access my Favorites list for about a week now. When I click on Favorites, my browser shows it is trying to connect and then just stops. I have tried with Chrome and Edge. It worked fine before.

Same here. Chrome and FF time out on Favorites. Other links work fine.

Currabo

Same, both on phone and PC browser (both chrome and firefox)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Hang in there guys, we have people working on it as we speak :)

winslowl40

Yes, these words change as I post more!
All my favs are gone on the beta site. Also I can't add one (I can klick the button but the bookmark page stays empty). Normal myfreeones site is working.
Happened about 2-3 weeks ago. First I could not login at all. A few days later I could login but my favs were empty.

Using Firefox (checked Adblock) from Germany.

winslowl40

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Seems my post didn't get through...

I'm having trouble with the beta site. Could not login about 3 weeks ago. Few days later I could login but all my favs are gone and I can't add any babes. Though I just realized that my favs are still recognized meaning that I can UNfollow the babes I'm following. But my boorkmark list is empty.

The old MFO works fine.

Using Firefox (checked adblock) from Germany.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Seems my post didn't get through...

I'm having trouble with the beta site. Could not login about 3 weeks ago. Few days later I could login but all my favs are gone and I can't add any babes. Though I just realized that my favs are still recognized meaning that I can UNfollow the babes I'm following. But my boorkmark list is empty.

The old MFO works fine.

Using Firefox (checked adblock) from Germany.

That is because the myFreeOnes part, this includes the whole favorite babe thing, is not ready yet on the new site.
The new site is still not officially launched, there is tons of stuff we still need to add.

samehfr

That is because the myFreeOnes part, this includes the whole favorite babe thing, is not ready yet on the new site.
The new site is still not officially launched, there is tons of stuff we still need to add.

We are looking for more additions
thank you