• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

angle_fbi

Kneel before my awesomeness!
guys

any info about this girl or any scenes?

she was on party hardcore vol. 72

blonde

11.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

44.JPG

55.JPG

Attachments

• 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 55

Cool2024

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Who is this girl in the blue dress in Party Hardcore Gone Crazy vol. 33?
Does anyone know her name or is she in another party?

1638791042_140.jpg
1639444682_1360.jpg
1640014442_1080.jpg
1640014442_1212.jpg

buffdaddy

The Rules, of course I have read them!
Well it will be 5 parts to this party as they have left 10 minutes off the original third part but we finally got to see how Neo seduced the amateur that was only previously shown in pictures. Its not as great as the multi cam of cargo pants girl was but its new. We also saw Big Nose got his fingers down the pants of another amateur but she turned him down for any further action. Still amazes me how these guys were able to just undo the pants of these girls in a nightclub setting.

cmra94

Incoming! Silly sayings!
Isn't she the girl in the red top who fucks nearly every stripper and takes two cumshots in her mouth?
I believe you are talking about a girl on party hardcore vol. 60, since there is no blonde with red shirt fucking in party hardcore 59, and I don't believe the girl from the pictures and the girl from ph60 are the same.

micand27

I just got 500 myFreeOnes points!
The parties from that time were great! A lot of spontaneous amateur action. The 3 most consistent performers from that time:
Ales - walked around the club approaching so many amateurs. Had a good amount of success with some. Made out with a lot of the girls (new footage on multi-cam), sucked a lot of tits. Amateurs were into him.
Neo - a bit more forceful than Ales. Some aggressive groping. Did get a few blowjobs
Dennis - a bit more goofy. Didn’t approach amateurs like Ales or Neo but when he bumped into them he usually had success.

I do hope they release more of those older parties. The new parties are just pre-planned blowjobs and very boring.

Well it will be 5 parts to this party as they have left 10 minutes off the original third part but we finally got to see how Neo seduced the amateur that was only previously shown in pictures. Its not as great as the multi cam of cargo pants girl was but its new. We also saw Big Nose got his fingers down the pants of another amateur but she turned him down for any further action. Still amazes me how these guys were able to just undo the pants of these girls in a nightclub setting.

yuila2

Just here for the words.
I appreciate if anyone knows the blonde stage name (if she has) or if she had any hardcore actions anywhere. She was in some PHGC like 41, 45, ... and maximum she did handjob.

5b3d3cb07e90c.jpg

Last edited: