• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ultra Music Festival 2012

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Is anyone going to the Ultra Music Festival in March?! I'm going (hopefully) with some friends and was wondering if anyone on here was going as well?

It's gonna be EPIC with the likes of Skrillex, Bassnectar and Flux Pavillion performing along with loads of other big name acts as well!!! This is gonna be like heaven for me, I'm such a bass junkie!! BASS MAKES ME CUM!! Haha!! :1orglaugh

And to top it all off it's held in Miami so the weather should be great. I hear the beaches calling me now. Time to dig out my bikini!! :D

Yeah, hopefully I'll be going!! Gotta try and get a ticket though.

Might be going with a good friend of mine so we can split hotel costs! :D

Briana Lee

Yeah, hopefully I'll be going!! Gotta try and get a ticket though.

Might be going with a good friend of mine so we can split hotel costs! :D

Oh really?! And who could that be?! ;) :1orglaugh

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have never heard of any of those bands. I don´t know what "bass" is either (unless you´re talking about the instrument, but i doubt there´s an entire festival with people just playing bass guitar)?

I have never heard of any of those bands. I don´t know what "bass" is either (unless you´re talking about the instrument, but i doubt there´s an entire festival with people just playing bass guitar)?

It's electronica.

40 seconds in.

Also, since when can we only put one fucking video in our post??

The entire song. Your computer speakers won't do it justice. You can come to your own conclusions as to why women like it so much.

Briana Lee

The entire song. Your computer speakers won't do it justice. You can come to your own conclusions as to why women like it so much.

2 of my favourite artists right there!!!

:1orglaugh Patrick you haven't lived!! Go buy Skrillex's latest album & it'll open a whole new world of music to you!!! :D

Meh. I've worked for several of those dj's before. A few months ago I was on show call for Bassnectar. God, what a fucking awful day that was. From 5 pm that doors opened until 2 am that the show finally ended there was a constant, non-stop BOOM! BOOM BOOM! Even during set changes they had a "house" dj blasting that shit while we were on stage. A few times I thought they were awfully close to finding the brown note. :eek:

I mentioned to a friend that I was working the show that day, and she was like, "I wish I could be there!" Seriously, WHY?!? I was being paid to be there, and after the show I wanted my money back!

By the way, Nikki do you still want that backstage pass from the show?

me and some friends were deciding on either going to that, a festival in vages or going all out and going to summerburst in sweden :D were going to sweden

I've never heard of that festival.

I wish I could go to Bonnaroo this year! I went in 2009 and I would LOVE to go again. This year there will be Ludacris, Foster the People, Phish, Radiohead, Alice Cooper, Aziz Ansari, The Beach Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. I wanna go so bad! But I have no one to go with :(

I'll go with you! :lovecoupl

Alyssa Rose

Meh. I've worked for several of those dj's before. A few months ago I was on show call for Bassnectar. God, what a fucking awful day that was. From 5 pm that doors opened until 2 am that the show finally ended there was a constant, non-stop BOOM! BOOM BOOM! Even during set changes they had a "house" dj blasting that shit while we were on stage. A few times I thought they were awfully close to finding the brown note. :eek:

I mentioned to a friend that I was working the show that day, and she was like, "I wish I could be there!" Seriously, WHY?!? I was being paid to be there, and after the show I wanted my money back!

Definitely! :D (I'm still jealous! ;) )

I can't afford to go to Ultra or I would be there but I am saving up for WEMF in August! Super stoked to go to Canada!

I also went to EDC last June, which was AFREAKINMAZING!

:D

You'll have to text me your new address. I only have the one from Clarksville, or whatever that redneck hellhole where you used to live was called.

Briana Lee

Baaaaaasssssssss. It's taking over the world!! :D

me and some friends were deciding on either going to that, a festival in vages or going all out and going to summerburst in sweden :D were going to sweden

Boooo. You should come to Miami, especially with the added bonus of the beach!!

I can't afford to go to Ultra or I would be there but I am saving up for WEMF in August! Super stoked to go to Canada!

I also went to EDC last June, which was AFREAKINMAZING!

:D

WOW! Are you a bass head as well babe?!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
:wtf:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Because I can?