• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What game have you absolutely played the shit outta?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
yea the damn spiders creep me out too. I was at a friends house and watched him play. I went home and downloaded it that night. Got way more than my 20 bucks out of it! As a side note, building in the nether is SO MUCH EASIER with the game set to peaceful. The fucking gasts always fuck everything up.

I haven't seen the nether yet. I can barely handle those cages that spawn the cave spiders. I was having a good time until I went looking for iron and gold.. fucking spiders!

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I was looking into that Final Fantasy remake, and it's sad that a glorified 16-bit remake of a mid 90s game has requirements that my computer can barely meet. I'm still debating getting it. It also sort of makes me with I still had the cartridge and console from back in the day.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Umm, I have played Tecmo Bowl and Super Tecmo Bowl so much that it's almost not even fun anymore. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? OF COURSE they're still fun!!!

I've also played the Dragon Warrior series on NES a billion times.

Sweet Nuvo

The more I look, the harder it gets!
Official Checked Star Member
Outlast on my PS4 :) I am crazy about horror games! :) x

Oh my, Outlast was creepy! Did you ever play the P.T. Demo? I had it downloaded and loved it.. I was super stoked about the new Resident Evil to come out and then they cancelled it all. Boooooo.

As far as the game I absolutely can't put down? GTA V... and YES, I do tip the strippers! hahaha

heatoz

I'm touching myself right now!
Maplestory my most played pc game growing up, probably 1000 hours. Maplestory's soundtrack is beautiful. Dota 2 1000 hours. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 300 hours. Pokemon Y 220 hours, I completed the national dex.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Dishonored on PC. Played it 2x over in the first 2 weeks I had it.

And Pokemon Fire Red is another one I play over and over again, I play it the same damn way everytime too lol

Red was my version. I almost broke down and played Blue last night, but decided against it. I was happy with Red, but I did envy those with Blue ;)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Can add The Last of Us to the list. There's something therapeutic about strangling Hunters and bashing the Infected to death.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I still want that FF6 remake. Throw that in the 3DS or WiiU shop and I'll throw my wallet at it.

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
does Fallout 4 count??? since it came out NOV 2015 !! i have 3 or 4 other BRAND NEW games i have not touched yet! i've been playing at my pace ( i never speed through games ) and still have a good amount to go to finish.

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
I originally posted MAG,but now I've put a ton of hours into Planetside 2 on PS4. It's the closest thing to MAG,so I guess it was inevitable.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Skyrim and DC Universe Online. I spent over 300 hours in Skyrim and a lot of that was just wandering around looking for new areas to explore. I've been playing DC Universe Online since day 1 in 2011 and I'm still playing it.

I guess I can now throw Destiny on PS4 in there as well. I know I've clocked a lot of hours playing it.