• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is a perfect 10 for you?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Stephanie Swift

ezgif-1-273a68fe8a.gif

38921372_023_7516.jpg38921372_074_d01b.jpg
38921372_082_485f.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Uhhh.. there really isn't one.
But i suppose, depending on the mood? Maybe.
Generic white girl(s) vyvan and cherry milking table video, hair everywhere. (Dot com)
Trashy white girl: Whitney. She is from Wisconsin. Ahem. Don't even.
Skinny black girl: lil baby(she went by lil coco, but that was YEARS AGO)
Poofy black girl: marchea (atk exotics) or diva (also atk)
Tiny: amai liu?
Medium: draco dragon (on ph)
Getting bigger, older and bolder: Camilla creampie
Chasing unattainable lgbt girls: programming humor on Reddit, look for the colored hair and sarcasm. You'll find a transexual with an onlyfans 90% of the time. Also: she has cleaner code than you :)
Asian: .. hadam from bambino gifs (don't judge me)
"Mature and nice" dawn allison
Mature and ruined: tori baker, deauxma
Hairy: joy of spex vids. Easy.
Shaved: ... Not my thing.
Attitude: call the ex wife
Nice: domai.
Trailer trash: "private society"
"In a mood" ghetto gaggers, raceplay, femdom JOI, FtM boiz, dvp first timers, prolapse play, kirstens stories

xfire

I've had Chavon Taylor on my desktop for three damn days, I wanted to put her big ol' titties in Your Favorite Ebony Tits thread, but she's a spicy latina, not a light skinned cup of hot chocolate, but definitely a 10 without a doubt!

Busty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_001_big.jpgBusty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_006_big.jpgBusty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_003_big.jpgBusty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_005_big.jpgBusty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_007_big.jpgBusty-Chavon-Taylor-serving-a-big-schlong_013_big.jpg

xfire

Anna de Ville is hot AF. Not sure where she comes from. Her bio says "born in Portland, Oregon", but her Twitter says she's in Prague. Be interesting that an American expatriated to the Czech Republic. She does some nasty stuff, tho.

64815315_042_b912.jpg64815315_049_ecc4.jpg64815315_089_65dd.jpg64815315_104_1638.jpg64815315_036_af2e.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh there is no such thing as a perfect 10. There in my book are 9.5's that's including personally, sense of humor, etc. But no there's no such thing as a perfect 10 when it comes to girls. As soon as you have fucked a woman or girl she is going to drop in a value just a little bit, and we are all humans and all have a few flaws even the 9 out of 10s..