• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Who is this hot one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Link is not working. Site can't be reached. Save the image to your hard drive. Attach the picture to this thread.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Okay so the video works for you. Good. Does she have any tattoos, on her upper back near her left shoulder, like Roman numerals?

I edited and added the photo in the original post.
Also added video link (need to remove spaces)
Regarding the tattoo, I went through the video, it seems she has some kind of tattoo like you said on the upper back near left shoulder, but no good enough angle to validate the tattoo itself.
Do you have an idea who it can be?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
.... Regarding the tattoo, I went through the video, it seems she has some kind of tattoo like you said on the upper back near left shoulder, but no good enough angle to validate the tattoo itself.

Do you have an idea who it can be?

I'm thinking Esperanza Del Horno

Here is a frontal view ...

50311165_002_af80.jpg

Here is a back view ...

20016445_120_4bda.jpg

And those Roman numerals ...

roman numerals.JPG

Hmmm... I checked some videos of her, the face seems to look different.
Also in the video I linked she has an American accent, but Esperanza has a Spanish accent.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Video link

Edit: links not working for some reason...
That'll be because it's BANNED here.

I don't know why people can't figure this out and think that the answer is to try and work around it. The link doesn't work to begin with for a very good reason.

Anyway, the answer to your query is jadeteen but as this originates from OnlyFans I have had to remove it.

PLEASE do not post links to banned sites... them being censored as ********* is a big clue that it's not allowed - so if you see it, do not type spaces or use any techniques like that to work around it otherwise you'll end up being banned yourself just like you will if you post OnlyFans content because we have a very strict policy on that.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/onlyfans-content.995851/

So there you have it... not only have you learned the ID of the babe but a couple of very important lessons about this forum all in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.