• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will The Power Of Christ And The Ability To Get A Good Night Sleep Keep MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Going From The Penthouse Back To The Crackhouse?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I search "lindell frank launch" about once a week just to laugh at the incompetence.
Okay, I bit into the 🌽 .

He held the launch event at the World's Only Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. Considering his company is headquartered in a Minneapolis suburb, why not launch it closer to home? I'm sure Mitchell is a fine place, but it doesn't quite have the gravitas needed for a social-media launch. [If the governor gave him an incentive 😉 , then it may make sense.]

I can't make this up:
  • Lindell said 30,000 people would show up to a venue which holds 3,200. About 1,600 actually showed up - many coming from neighboring states.
  • Musical entertainment was provided by world-famous flutist, and Frank Sinatra impressionist, Joe Piscopo (yes, you read the flute part correctly).
  • Ben Carson couldn't be bothered to actually show, he joined via video call.
  • Attendees received a free copy of Lindell's autobiography and his film "Absolute Proof".
  • After the launch he ventured off to an event sponsored by the American Corn Hole Association.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mik...o-corn-palace-rally-south-dakota-trump-2021-5
https://www.argusleader.com/picture...cial-media-site-corn-palace-event/5031875001/

1621020674416.png

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Only a matter of time Mike will be back on crack hanging out in abandoned buildings partying with Hunter Biden. Imagine the podcast those two junkies could have together. More Crackfire than Crossfire.

1853213-24ca813f9a388086656b5743d119530f.jpg

41454238-9522591-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_flirty_messages_between_Hunter_Biden_an-a-5_1619791594444.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Why does anyone give a fuck about Hunter Biden? It's not like he's attention whoring the way candy nose Don Jr. did.

*edit: does. The way Don Jr. does. clarify that point, mf'er.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If you were to recast The Three Stooges with Mike Lindell, Hunter Biden, and Matt Gaetz which one would play which parts?

Moe: Matt Gaetz
Larry: Hunter Biden
Curly: Mike Lindell

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No argument there.

Unfortunately negative attention sticks to Hunter Biden like cat pee clumps on litter.

It's one thing to paint a target on yourself, like the Trump Klan, it's another to be targeted just because of who your father is.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Could have made one female, but Don Jr. is a pussy, so I figured that would be an acceptable substitute.

You were very wise in your selection. I was hoping from some conflict and friction with my piss poor idea. The Three Stooges have evolved into The Mutual Admiration Society of Matt, Mike, and Don Jr. Much more opportunity for zany laughs now.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Why is Moe the scariest of the bunch? Shenp is hurt by his exclusion and Iggy wants in on the fun.