• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will The Power Of Christ And The Ability To Get A Good Night Sleep Keep MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Going From The Penthouse Back To The Crackhouse?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Lindell may be seeking a new position as RNC chair. Mitt's niece is not cutting it.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-will-challenge-ronna-mcdaniel-for-rnc-chair/

I had no idea Ronna was Mitt Romney's niece. How awkward working for and being such a big supporter of her uncle's nemesis. Is that why she eats so many foods? She gots an ass only Tony Dorsett would love.

Tony_Dorsett.jpg

"Betta put dem godefish away or ah fuck dem 2."

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Willy Wonka and the Prison Bar Factory
https://thehill.com/policy/technolo...ting-machines-and-turn-them-into-prison-bars/

Mike Lindell in his return to the twitterverse: "MELT DOWN THE ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES AND TURN THEM INTO PRISON BARS!”

Musk has brought back the fun!

gmase, what do you think Lindell's end will look like? He's a bit of a religious nut and a former crackhead and a soon to be hobo from the lawsuits. I wouldn't wanna be his next door neighbor when he finally snaps.

UKr6En3.png

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
But damn if his pillows aren't the best.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
gmase, what do you think Lindell's end will look like?
He'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...desantis-2022-election-win-i-dont-believe-it/
“What we’re doing now is I’m going after [Miami-]Dade County and the 2022 election ... I look at deviations, everybody. That’s a deviation. I don’t believe it ... I’m going to find out if [Miami-]Dade County – what happened there, because it’s a deviation from norm.

Lindell is now questioning Destanis's victory? This guy is starving for attention.

Everybody got mixed feelings, about the function and the form
Everybody got to deviate from the norm

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/11/harmeet-dhillon-rnc-00077583

The focus on Dhillon’s faith hasn’t just come from people supporting McDaniel. In an email sent to an RNC member on Sunday, a purported supporter of “MyPillow” CEO Mike Lindell, who is also running for committee chair, brought up Dhillon’s religion as an issue. The copy of the email, which was provided to POLITICO with the sender’s name redacted, urged the recipient to support Lindell, an “ardent Christian conservative.”

“She is an Indian Sikh by birth and heritage, Not of Judeo-Christian worldview,” the emailer wrote of Dhillon. “None of these core character positions aligns with the Republican Party Platform, planks, or conservatism in general.”

Reached for comment, Lindell told POLITICO to “shove it.”

So we can assume he endorses the comments. What an bigoted ass.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/11/harmeet-dhillon-rnc-00077583

So we can assume he endorses the comments. What an bigoted ass.

I would assume converting from a crack pipe to Christianity he would be rigid in his beliefs even if extreme and bigoted. His grip on The Bible has to be so tight he worries letting it go he will again reach for the crack pipe. Religion is just another addiction like a drug he abuses. He's an addict who will always be addicted to something. Give me money to make The Mike Lindell Story please. Jeff Foxworthy will murder the role splendidly.

13787.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Mike Lindell Version 2.0 is back breaking into your house again trying to find some goodies in your medicine cabinet. He looks to be on a drug called Denial.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This guy is about to shill one of his kidneys on the Fox News then offer the second one at no extra charge via promo code. When Mike Lindell hits rock bottom, which will surely come soon, the shit will hit the fan. Imagine the film you could make out of that magnificent disaster. Where's Irwin Allen to help with some cash? The film would be a white-knuckle, cocaine-induced, religiously fanatical thrill ride like you were on the Event Horizon while watching The Jerk for a 4th time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-lindell-selling-off-mypillow-083653179.html

mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I really kind of pity Mike Lindell, like a lot of enthusiastic Trump supporters that bought the Fox News hype and what the rest of the right-wing turd machine pumped out. This is why LiBrULs warn our fellow countrymen to be wary of swallowing all them feel-good lies the right-wing propaganda machine are so good at telling, eating all that sugar will give you a rush and a buzz, but the crash will make you feel like shit and eventually you'll die of the diabeetus.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I really kind of pity Mike Lindell, like a lot of enthusiastic Trump supporters, that bought the Fox News hype and what the rest of the right-wing turd machine pumped out. This is why LiBrULs warn our fellow countrymen to be wary of swallowing all them feel-good lies the right-wing propaganda machine are so good at telling, eating all that sugar will give you a rush and a buzz, but the crash will make you feel like shit and eventually you'll die of the diabeetus.

Anybody who drinks anyone's political Kool Aid is an idiot. The livestock memorizes talking points then tries to act smart during their recitation of propaganda that they find comfort from. Mike Lindell should be back sitting on a stoop somewhere in Minneapolis smoking crack while snitching on the guy he just bought crack from. It will be a guilty pleasure to watch him implode like one of those Tide Pod Clown Cars they packed folks in to see the Titanic. As much accidental comedy that he brings you might as well make an actual comedy out of his life. Grabbing onto The Bible was the gateway to his own personal apocalypse. The glass pipe got him in less trouble.

NYRICAN21

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
I really kind of pity Mike Lindell, like a lot of enthusiastic Trump supporters that bought the Fox News hype and what the rest of the right-wing turd machine pumped out. This is why LiBrULs warn our fellow countrymen to be wary of swallowing all them feel-good lies the right-wing propaganda machine are so good at telling, eating all that sugar will give you a rush and a buzz, but the crash will make you feel like shit and eventually you'll die of the diabeetus.
LOL!!! He is toast.... He sold his soul to the devil that is #Trumputa... He'll be at Mar-Lago washing all of the toilets where the Top-Secret boxes were kept..... :spank::violin: