• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About Your FreeOnes Accounts

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I have changed the password & logged in.

I had yo log in using freeones.com
Every time I enter the web address is switches to freeones.ca and will not let me log in.

If anything changes I will update.

Go to FreeOnes.com in the footer. That will set a cookie that keeps you on .com but the logging in should be fixed now.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
We're looking into this, guys. Hang tight. You can still see your credits in the old myFreeOnes.

Petra

Staff member
We installed the advanced search plugin (board search should be a bit better) but we need to reindex. It's taken all day but it's almost done.

abejarano12

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
Having a issue post images and gifs.

Petra

Staff member
Having a issue post images and gifs.

Need a little more than that... like, what's going wrong?

Are you using a phone or computer? What browser? Latest version? What's your internet connection like?

abejarano12

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
Using my laptop on Safari and Google Chrome I get a message stating to contact my admin.

njoy

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
You mention in the opening post that the myFreeOnes Exclusive Photo Galleries can still be downloaded. But the link brings me to the new site with these galleries nowhere. How can I access them?

Petra

Staff member
You mention in the opening post that the myFreeOnes Exclusive Photo Galleries can still be downloaded. But the link brings me to the new site with these galleries nowhere. How can I access them?

At the time the post was made, however, we turned off the old myFreeOnes a few weeks back. We're still deciding how we'll bring back the purchased galleries.

vsba

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Since recently, I cannot sign in anymore.
I used to sign in through my.freeones.com. The other day I tried to follow a babe and I was rerouted to another signin that did not accept my credentials.
Today the usual signin does not work anymore, either.
I tried to have a password reset, but don't receive any password emails.

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
1592313387202.png

What is the time frame for updating account credits.
Last time I saw my credits [15,169 was Sept 23, 2020 logging into the Old web page version.
I guess starting on Sept 24, 2020 it seems that I can only log into the New web page version and all I see was 14,654 and the above statement.

Petra

Staff member
Please provide me with my galleries.

Once they are added back, you'll have access to them. To be fair, we gave warnings to download what you wanted since this would be happening. Nothing is lost.