• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About Your FreeOnes Accounts

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
We had some issues that have been resolved.

gephasto

There are contests on this board?
Hello,
Can't figure it out how do I login to the main page, I mean if there are 2 different auth credential pairs on main vs forum? I tried both, but whereas I can login to the forum, the main page doesn't seem to accept any of my creds. I hit the upper right corner, enter the creds and no enter happens. Can you please help to solve?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
We had some issues that have been resolved.
Registered at freeones live, did the free thing. 120 points for 0$. Okay, sounds good. Need cc for age verification, i guess.

Transaction history shows 0 dollars. All zeros on everything.

I check my bank and there's a 1$ ding.

It didn't kill my soul to spend 1, but the principle of the thing. Plus i won't be the only one to get dinged and have an issue with it, right?

anywho. Already contacted support on the site. Waiting for reply.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Registered at freeones live, did the free thing. 120 points for 0$. Okay, sounds good. Need cc for age verification, i guess.

Transaction history shows 0 dollars. All zeros on everything.

I check my bank and there's a 1$ ding.

It didn't kill my soul to spend 1, but the principle of the thing. Plus i won't be the only one to get dinged and have an issue with it, right?

anywho. Already contacted support on the site. Waiting for reply.
I was prolly a temporary check (auth) to see if your card was active. They only will charge you if you spend money. I've done the 120 points thing and didn't have an issue.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I was prolly a temporary check (auth) to see if your card was active. They only will charge you if you spend money. I've done the 120 points thing and didn't have an issue.
It was, but it lingered for 4 days. :\
I guess presidents day lag, and the holiday weekend.. and my luck. :)