• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - you fuck her or no?

georges

Staff member

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Dear Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez, Here’s Why ‘So Many Grown Men’ Are ‘Obsessed’ with You
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/d...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2019-03-23

Article begins with:
"We’ve all met narcissists before. You know the type: They believe everything in the world is about them, and manage to steer any conversation in their own direction at every opportunity. Narcissists lack true humility but believe that people are constantly thinking about them."

Yes folks, this was actually written by a Trump supporter as a criticism of somebody else.
Holy shit how fucking blind do you have to be? :rofl2:

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
F-Pool Hustler.

I will admit that I like the fullness of a Latina ass. Shit, even congressional pages gotta check out the booty. With that said, let me reserve judgement. As long as she keeps on her knees and elbows, I don't have to look at that face. Ball gag mandatory also.

As you wish, Senor Roberto :)

It's now the year 2020. After all she's said and done, the question remains; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: You Fuck Her Or No?

I still say yes. I would love to get my hands on her tits, spread her ass wide to see her PR starfish, then do her in every place she's got a hole and make new holes where she ain't got any places.

georges

Staff member
Nope, her stupidity, her far leftism and her strong anti americanism are beyond repulsive.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Every time I see her opening her yap, all I hear is "It's got electrolytes."

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
AOC scares the shit out of these weak, feeble little republican momma's boys. She's intelligent, articulate, fearless, and she pulled herself up by her bootstraps, all the things they hate.

AOC scares the shit out of these weak, feeble little republican momma's boys. She's intelligent, articulate, fearless, and she pulled herself up by her bootstraps, all the things they hate.

Speaking just for myself (and no other republican momma's boys), not scared.

I'd fuck her, sure. She's cute enough.

Intelligent? GTFO - the Internet is replete with the retarded things she's said.

Articulate? I guess. Are you, like Biden, just complimenting a minority for being articulate? Why? I take it you, like Biden, believe they're not usually articulate? Why are you dems so racist?

Fearless? Yeah, they call that "blissful" where I come from - ignorant.

"Pulled herself up" ... shut up already. Probably the dumbest, emptiest, most throwaway compliment I've ever heard.

No, dude, we just want to fuck her, preferably in the mouth, to staunch the flow of bad politics that flows out. Not scared of a freshman, powerless, loudmouth dem that's constantly being told by her own party to shut up 😆

georges

Staff member
You think that the Republicans are scared of a low life miserable bartender who also served as a house maid where she had to do all the house cleaning. Knowing how much much nonsense and beyond illogical bs has ran out from her mouth in the last 7 months and knowing how much she is a good friend of Tlaib and her inseparable girlfriend Ilhan Omar, we can easily see that she is a far leftist who hates law enforcement personnel and America but on the other side she appears to like antifas, blms, criminals and anarchists. Commie Cortez has a very low IQ for serious.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Definitely yes...

Aside from anything political I wonder how the older Congress ladies feel about having someone so youthful, hot, and sexy around in their workplace knowing she's getting all the attention from the fellas. The old crows would finally come together(not literally) in a bipartisan way to gossip and start rumors about the AOC.

oxrvexi5dvb51.png

mikexmoran

Will strip for money!
You think that the Republicans are scared of a low life miserable bartender who also served as a house maid where she had to do all the house cleaning. Knowing how much much nonsense and beyond illogical bs has ran out from her mouth in the last 7 months and knowing how much she is a good friend of Tlaib and her inseparable girlfriend Ilhan Omar, we can easily see that she is a far leftist who hates law enforcement personnel and America but on the other side she appears to like antifas, blms, criminals and anarchists. Commie Cortez has a very low IQ for serious.
I was reading this thread and thought this post was amusing, until you hit on low IQ. She is far from dumb. Educated and has achieved some significant personal success.
Without a moral compass, manipulative, dishonest, perhaps, but not low iq.

Bang her like a gong doggie. Keep that face and those teeth away.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Good post to resurrect. The Republicans were so jealous they found their own bartender in rural Colorado.

How does AOC not have a moral compass? How is she dishonest? I certainly don’t agree with her, but I haven’t thought of her in those terms.

She has many attributes in common with the other 434 House members. Both good and bad.

mikexmoran

Will strip for money!
Good post to resurrect. The Republicans were so jealous they found their own bartender in rural Colorado.

How does AOC not have a moral compass? How is she dishonest? I certainly don’t agree with her, but I haven’t thought of her in those terms.

She has many attributes in common with the other 434 House members. Both good and bad.

“She has many attributes in common with the other 434 House members. Both good and bad.”

True and this thread and that post isn’t about them. Although you can probably find some of those 434 with a compass intact. Pete King, recently retired, I would submit as one that had his compass intact. You’re point is valid since I just used and example that was outside your number.

Local to me, she weighted in heavy to thwart the Amazon HQ2 from being built in NYC. Her claim was against the $2.8 B tax cut. This was pure politics and cost the region an estimated 25,000 jobs. That is probably on the low side since there is there is a ripples right into her constituency. She double-downed when she stated that she was vindicated that Amazon was building in NYC any way without the tax breaks. She was referring to a distribution center that was already under way that was in means equal to HQ2 and her vindication statement was dishonest. An estimated $30B of increased revenue (By the State) v. a political maneuver claiming a loss of $2.8 hurts the people she claims to be supporting.

She misrepresents her upbringing to garner the votes. She claimed to be a girl from the streets of the Bronx, while she grew up in a different place. It was a modes ranch and knowing that address I wouldn’t say she had a silver spoon her mouth, but clearly it was a middle class life. I bar tended in undergrad and I know how tiring that can be, so she had an opportunity to spin it as a hard working educated woman, but she decided to spin the fable.

She is the recipient of an ethics complaint for her Met Gala tickets. The hypocrisy is bigger than just the tickets.

These are a few indications to me that she is lacking a moral compass. She clearly understands to force change, you have to be disruptive. I believe her primary concern is her own success. What specifically has she done for her district? Maybe that isn’t a criteria. Maybe her district is aligned with her agenda. It is a district that can use help. I don’t live in it, but I would think they would want better jobs and income.

She did well in high school, did well in science competitions, she did well in Boston University. She is brilliant in defense of herself against attacks. She contends with some current-day heavyweights and comes up positive.

Not that either one of them would let me, but to the point of the thread I’d bone AOC, but not King. :)