• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - you fuck her or no?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just old European stock, raised in a time that was hard, and you earned things, as you learned things. All the nationalities are the same really. They rely on family unity, the cook food it big quantities because it's easier, and families were big, and if it's your family they try to teach you little things that you need to know.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I really don't want to hear their shit....anybody's shit actually. Everyone lies so much anymore. My late Aunt Rose used to tell me, there are 3 sides to every story, yours, mine, and there's, and she also used to say, don't believe anything your hear. and half of what you see.

Maybe it's because of where I grew up, but I came to realize that "they" constantly lie. In my case "they" were state and local Republicans.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Hell no! She's to fucking annoying. Plus she has the face of a fucking donkey.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I always thought she looked like a werewolf in mid-transformation. I howl for dem titties tho.

I do agree the car ride over to her place would be annoying.
Driving? You’d be sitting in first class on the redeye.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Driving? You’d be sitting in first class on the redeye.

She'll be sitting on my wiener on the redeye surrendering up her browneye.

I live in California and have fucked plenty of goofy liberal broads. Politics wouldn't stop me from getting my dick wet. You always have alcohol and/or ear plugs if you need them.

Haven't we all had sex a woman before that we couldn't stand but we had sex with her because that day she was offering sex instead of her usual annoying and unsolicited opinionated bullshit?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
With all that's going on, I'm surprised she's walking around with no security, and this rando can get that close.
The security is just standing there watching. He should catcall Marjorie since she would appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Dude's lucky she doesn't want to, "kill babies" or he would be lying there dead.

The security is just standing there watching. He should catcall Marjorie since she would appreciate it.
At the entrance, yes. But they seem stationed there, and it doesn't look like she has a bodyguard who accompanies her who could protect her between "checkpoints".
Moreover, from the video the guy was in a position where he could have done harm and the security were too far away to stop anything in time. Or maybe there were other guards we couldn't see, who knows. But from the video, the security looks lax.

But was the ass nice? I didn’t realize you pervs were feeling so respectful toward politicians today. I could watch her walk up those stairs all day.

• Love

Is there a hotter US Senator of Congresslady than AOC? That dude with the camera is a perv like us and should be congratulated for the wonderful shots and angles. AOC knew her ass looked like that when she left the house so she ain't innocent. Imagine how many old guys that deal with her every day rush home to jack off like there's no tomorrow thinking of her nakedness?

• Haha