• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava from bangbros / Diedre

kayzersoze

I should post more!
Re: Ava from bangbros

Was watching a NatGeo or Discovery program the other day about Praire Dogs, or Meerkats .... or was it some kind of monkeys. Dammit, I can't remember. Anyway, there were a few shots of the handlers, and one of them was a spitting image of this chick. Tried finding out more info at the time, but to no avail.

Pity. If it was her anyway.

shaolin69007

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

can anyone tell me where to get the movies with her in them? i only have the moc one, i hear there are 3 movies with her in them, i really need them. she is probably my fav starlet even though ive only seen her in 1 movie lol. u can pm me links or *******s i would greatly appreciate it. thanx for all your help. BTW i need all the flicks with her in them thanx again.

DNME

Banged4Life

MOC

Thieving Magpie

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

I can't believe she only did one h/c scene and then disappeared! I wonder what she looks like these days.

Rich_Bunnell

Violating the parole

Can people with a BangBros subscriptions please request her episodes for the Remasters series? I would love to see Ava's three scenes in HiDef.

spk210

Check out my live web cam

Wow Amazing girl

garrett22

Yes, these words change as I post more!

Hey guys, I've got some interesting stuff on Ava/Deidre!

I love this woman, I used to have all her stuff from BangBros & ATK, such a lovely lady with a body to die for!
Anyhow, it's a shame that she never did anymore adult work. Well, I have found something that she did a few years ago, she auditioned for PlayBoy!!
This is her, under the name of Dana Tinkle, seriously!

I've uploaded the photos of the shoot to share with you. I know it's not alot but at least we have something else on her.
Enjoy! :nanner:

mysterion69

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

Amazing. Have tried finding her vids online but cannot find them anywhere. Anyone mind sharing a link?

Goro104

In the afterlife I want to be a bra.

Good find on the Playboy shoot! Do you know if it's complete set?

Her HC video's are still some of my favorite scenes ever. Would be great if Bangbros would do them for their Remastered series. The quality has never been that great.

cabsan

Keep posting!

Wow nice find with the playboy stuff. Anyways, the trailer for her bigtitsroundasses shoot was remastered. I checked the full video, it's the same low quality unfortunately. I also checked the trailers for the monstersofcock and bigmouthfuls shoots and they have yet to be remastered. Hopefully this is a sign that they plan to remaster her full videos in the future. Anyways, enjoy http://bangbros.com/t1/cfree=bangfree/intro?s=btraava

Goro104

The trailer seems to be the same quality as the complete version I have now for quite a while. Doesn't look any different.

cabsan

Keep posting!

No it's definitely higher quality than any full version out there. I just re-downloaded the "HD" version from the bangbros and I've streamed it in the highest quality available and the trailer is far superior. You can tell right away from the title screen, look how much crisper it is.

Goro104

You could be right about that title screen. But the shots themselves still have that weird interlacing going on, and don't seem much better than my current MPEG version. Oh well, let's just hope they remaster all her scenes!