• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Avatar size?

• 80x80?

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • 100x100?

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • 120x120?

Votes: 51 52.0%

• Total voters
I use 100X100 on both my board and Bobbi Eden's, but I also understand that with THIS many members here on FreeOnes, the server space/bandwidth costs money, so 80X80 is ok. :) I just prefer a slightly larger avatar... :hatsoff: :)

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Nightfly said:
I use 100X100 on both my board and Bobbi Eden's, but I also understand that with THIS many members here on FreeOnes, the server space/bandwidth costs money, so 80X80 is ok. :) I just prefer a slightly larger avatar... :hatsoff: :)

does bandwidth costs money? my bandwidh is free :D..... But 100x 100 is greate to... cmon :D

Yes You Might have to pay for bandwidth usage once you exceed a certain "normal" level... It depends on your provider, the plan you choose, and your traffic level. I'm sure FreeOnes could chime in on the subject.... ;)

jenniegbg said:
does bandwidth costs money? my bandwidh is free :D..... But 100x 100 is greate to... cmon :D

parker

Only 3,000 posts until I get my FreeOnes shirt!
[B said:
JennieGBG[/B]]Well i think 80x80 avatar is little bit to small...

100X100 is ok..... Take avay something else and ad it to avatar :D
A bit bigger would be nice, especially when it comes to seeing your avatar. ;)

Get 'n laid

You looking at me?
Many other forums uses bigger avatar sizes... like Steroidology and nnboards (where I'm a member btw) both of these forums uses 150x150, but depending of Freeones' bandwidth costs I'm cool with what we have, even though I voted for 120x120.

dig_dick

Banned
how we will know that size has been change and u guyz should change the size of signature

Europa

Banned
I have seen though some people here do have avatars bigger! I clicked properties of one I saw, he was a failry new member, and it was 120x120. I tried to upload a larger one and it kicked me down!! :(