• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Board is Buggy

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Time is wrong when I post, so I can't edit my posts within the 10 minutes.(it should be at least 30 minutes, not 10 minutes.)

I can't rep anyone.

That's the bugs I found so far...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Search is also buggy.

I got the message "Please try again in 14336 seconds."

it's terrible, hope it's fixed soon

Same here, and keep getting logged out too....seems this happens most of times after a maintenance.....really getting f***** annoyed by this. Dont mind it happening sometimes, but almost every single time after maintenance it seems. I am sure you guys work hard to keep this site up and running, but it happen soooooo many times......logged in about 50 times just to communicate here on the board.

(just replying here took me ages.......)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Search is still buggy.

Got the message "Please try again in 13422 seconds."

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
We're sorry, guys. They're doing some work on things, and we hope to resolve it ASAP!

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Search is still buggy.

Sometimes it works but usually I get the messages:

"This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13789 seconds."

or

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Same here, and keep getting logged out too....seems this happens most of times after a maintenance.....really getting f***** annoyed by this. Dont mind it happening sometimes, but almost every single time after maintenance it seems. I am sure you guys work hard to keep this site up and running, but it happen soooooo many times......logged in about 50 times just to communicate here on the board.

(just replying here took me ages.......)

Same here:( 30 log in attempts to post this.

My posts are showing a 4 hour earlier posting time. it's happening to others in some cases because I'm seeing responses to posts that didn't happen yet because they are ordered to the time stamp.

freeones_regina

Administrator
We're still working on the maintenance project, the downtime we had a few days ago was only part of a much bigger thing.
Hopefully things will be wrapped up by the end of the week, we know there are still issues.

But thank you for the reports, they are useful, just hang in there! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Search is still buggy.

Sometimes it works but usually I get the messages:

"This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13789 seconds."

or

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

:thumbsup: All of the above. I came across the "four hour post delay" yesterday (Sunday) evening.

I cannot attach pictures without the token matter occurring. It's forcing me to log out and log back in. Many, many times. And after everything is said and done, I still can't add pics. Other times, I'm logged in on one thread, and I get logged off in another, when using the "next thread" and "previous thread" arrows. The board then tells me that I don't have permission to reply.

Adam, please get this fixed. Thank you.

Thanks guys, for now I have no issues,but still early :p! Thanks again for working on it, I love this freaking board so much

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:suspicious: Adam, not so fast. :suspicious:

The time seems off on the board by approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Please see my reported post on Amanda Corey, second post, "Ass in Jeans" thread, Niches and Fetishes. As I thought time had expired. Though not really. The bottomline is that we cannot make edits to our posts.

freeones_regina

Administrator
:suspicious: Adam, not so fast. :suspicious:

The time seems off on the board by approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Please see my reported post on Amanda Corey, second post, "Ass in Jeans" thread, Niches and Fetishes. As I thought time had expired. Though not really. The bottomline is that we cannot make edits to our posts.

We'll have a look at it.