• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Board is Buggy

And......it is bahaaaaack....getting signed out when I check a new thread multiple in a row now...... (and even now, when I signed in and tried to post this)

Just signed in mulptiple, multiple times top post this. Signing in on this page did not even work after the second time, had to sign in on the board mains page, hope this works......
(and it did not.......)

Really after numorous attemps......

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Still suffering from being constantly logged out as I have been every day this week.

Tendency is to just leave the site and hope for better things the next time I come on, only to be disappointed. :(

It's too much of a pain in the butt to try and navigate the site/make posts/view attachments so I just don't bother.

Hopefully it can be resolved soon. Having the maintenance message up as per the weekend would be less stressful. Logging you in only to chuck you out is a bit of a tease. "Yay! It's working! ... Oh"

PS. Needless to say, it took numerous attempts just to make this post.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Everything is working fine for me, but some people still can't post threads or comments.

Will E Worm and Just BC are 2 members that I've read can't post anything.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Private message I got from Will E Worm to post here:

"Some people still can't post threads or comment.

I can mail and post on my profile. Not on the main forum.

Someone said on another site that they can turn their post timer to zero and that should fix it."

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Everything is working fine for me, but some people still can't post threads or comments.

Will E Worm and Just BC are 2 members that I've read can't post anything.

Just BC's account is closed per his request. Will is just our special little guy. There's still maintenance, so hopefully it's sorted out really soon! I've already explained this in PM and email to him, but you know. :p

Will E Worm still can not write to the forum.

He is a veteran member and a popular commentator.

Message to Will:

You need to clear your mailbox so that you can receive mail!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
"There's something happening here. But what it is ain't exactly clear - "For What's It's Worth" -- Steven Stills of the Buffalo Springfield (1967)

A new board issue? It's back!

I tried to edit one of my posts. I had posted it and I wanted to edit it. And it was well before the ten minute interval.

Well I received the message that the board only allows editing with the first ten minutes after a post. This came up at the seven minute mark. As such, I could not make my edit.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I can only post in here, can't seem to post in the "babe", the "game" and other topic in the forum.

I think you need make 10 or 20 posts before you can post in those topics.

When I do a forum search say Bella Rose. I find her thread and click on it and her 1st page comes up as normal. Then I hit last page and get an error this page is unavailable. I click back space and the page comes up. Just this site no problems using Yahoo or other sites. Anyone have suggestions ?

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
I have a slew of problems. I cannot post to any of the threads. I cannot send a message to an admin.

A member sent me a message saying he cannot see me rep points and wonders if I'm leaving the site (I have no plans to). I can't answer his message.

What is going on?

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
... and as a followup, as I look at my first post, I notice that I can't see my rep points, either.