• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That ladder would be useless, if they electrified the wall, with high voltage, or by digging a 10 deep trench, on each side, willed with hungry crocodiles, and or piranha.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
That ladder would be useless, if they electrified the wall, with high voltage, or by digging a 10 deep trench, on each side, willed with hungry crocodiles, and or piranha.
Not to mention that a good majority of illegals in the US entered by plane, either via legit means (visitor visas and overstaying) or false travel documents.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
To reiterate:

If the boarder is so dangerous and we are about to be invaded I want to know why the entire US Military are not stationed there standing side by side bayonets fixed and machine guns ready. In fact I suggest that a cheaper way of securing the boarder(one based on an old simple method) could be used. Three rows of heavy duty Cyclone fence. The first about 10 feet back from the boarder. 20 feet high or so topped by razor wire. Warning signs in English, Spanish or whatever about the next fence. About 20 feet further in is fence two Electrified to a lethal level. Also marked with signs. 20 feet further back to fence three. The space between two and three to be seeded with anti-personnel mines. Then about every 1000 feet or so a tower with machine guns and watchers. I am certain that there are many "Volunteers" who are real Patriots who would give up a month or so of their lives to protect the Boarder. I understand there are Citizens now who are privately patrolling the boarder on their own. This type of security worked for the Old Soviet Union very well for 50 years and could be supplemented by electronic counter measure as well. Tunnels found could be imploded or collapsed.

tvstrip

Funny fact, during the trump admin, people from ref producing countries would come into the states, but instead of claiming asylum, would then just cross through Roxham Road into Canada because they felt they'd have a better chance at claiming asylum there.

Mr. Daystar

To reiterate:

If the boarder is so dangerous and we are about to be invaded I want to know why the entire US Military are not stationed there standing side by side bayonets fixed and machine guns ready. In fact I suggest that a cheaper way of securing the boarder(one based on an old simple method) could be used. Three rows of heavy duty Cyclone fence. The first about 10 feet back from the boarder. 20 feet high or so topped by razor wire. Warning signs in English, Spanish or whatever about the next fence. About 20 feet further in is fence two Electrified to a lethal level. Also marked with signs. 20 feet further back to fence three. The space between two and three to be seeded with anti-personnel mines. Then about every 1000 feet or so a tower with machine guns and watchers. I am certain that there are many "Volunteers" who are real Patriots who would give up a month or so of their lives to protect the Boarder. I understand there are Citizens now who are privately patrolling the boarder on their own. This type of security worked for the Old Soviet Union very well for 50 years and could be supplemented by electronic counter measure as well. Tunnels found could be imploded or collapsed.
I've been saying we should do this for years. I personally would prefer this method to a wall. I realize it's a lot longer trip to Ellis, so it can be done right, so here's what I don't understand, why don't we have a few immigration offices spread across our Southern border. I don't care if people immigrate, I care that criminals and terrorists can get in a little to easily, from the South. But first, it would be nice if we could afford to help American citizens first, in this order.
#1)(tie) Children/elderly
#2) Veterans that have served or country.
#3) People that have worked hard their whole lives, and now need help. Although I will say my disability case went through fast, and I'm getting a little more then I thought I would.
#4) citizens that have done nothing, but are still American citizens.
#5) any/everyone that's left.

I realize they would need several offices across the whole stretch of border, and to staff these offices, some of the immigrants crossing over, should be hired to help get them started on gainful employment, and a path to not being a criminal. I also think any gang, cartel, or otherwise violent immigrant should be permanently marked, in case he tries to come back, and they should be sent back, by catapult. The non-citizen offenders that commit the most vile of crimes, like murder and rape, should be executed promptly. Sorry, but if that's your deal, you don't deserve the rights our Constitution holds, for it's citizens.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Funny fact, during the trump admin, people from ref producing countries would come into the states,
Are you talking boxing, wrestling, hockey, basketball, or football refs? :)

To reiterate:

I flashbacked to the Cooler King

1651332719532.jpeg

Mr. Daystar

Nice bike, I can't really tell what it is. Other then very old, and probably not easy to ride.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Nice bike, I can't really tell what it is. Other then very old, and probably not easy to ride.

I was mainly thinking of the fencing in the background, but the bike is ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_TR6_Trophy

Appearance in The Great Escape

Replica of the motorcycle used by Ekins for stunts in the film The Great Escape.

The motorcycles used during chase scene in film The Great Escape were 1961 Triumph TR6 Trophy models disguised as German BMW R75 motorcycles.[20][21] The star of the movie, Steve McQueen, did much of the riding for the film himself, although Bud Ekins performed the famous jump scene as McQueen's stunt double.[19] Pin-striper and artist Von Dutch converted the motorcycles for the movie while working at Ekins' shop.

Mr. Daystar

Cool, thanks for that. Sorry I missed your point, I always seem to notice the bike or car first. I honestly thought it was from the 40's, but I would have it in a collection, if I had a collection.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-president-says-soldiers-did-181001274.html

Well I guess this is why Mexico wanted no part of a wall. Where in the hell are those big, brave soldiers supposed to go, when they run and hide?
This shit is fucking pathetic, those pussies should be shot for treason. If the military started fighting this joke we call a war on drugs, like it was a war, we might get somewhere. It's time to completely eradicate this filth, and if that means all out war, including air strikes on Cartel compounds, then that's just what they should be doing. When you deal wholesale death, and misery on the level they do, you should not have rights, and receive no compassion.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-seizes-18m-meth-152752469.html

Well at least they got one. I doubt much will happen to him, just because they never seem to dole out harsh punishment, and I don't know who will be putting him on trial, America, or mexico. Hopefully this little miniscule drop in the bucket, save one person from od'ing, or cost someone their freedom for a long time.

Last edited:

tvstrip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-president-says-soldiers-did-181001274.html

Well I guess this is why Mexico wanted no part of a wall. Where in the hell are those big, brave soldiers supposed to go, when they run and hide?
This shit is fucking pathetic, those pussies should be shot for treason. If the military started fighting this joke we call a war on drugs, like it was a war, we might get somewhere. It's time to completely eradicate this filth, and if that means all out war, including air strikes on Cartel compounds, then that's just what they should be doing. When you deal wholesale death, and misery on the level they do, you should not have rights, and receive no compassion.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-seizes-18m-meth-152752469.html

Well at least they got one. I doubt much will happen to him, just because they never seem to dole out harsh punishment, and I don't know who will be putting him on trial, America, or mexico. Hopefully this little miniscule drop in the bucket, save one person from od'ing, or cost someone their freedom for a long time.
As much as I think Duterte is an idiot, there is a part of me that fantasizes of him being the president of Mexico and seeing what would happen.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
merkel-trump-meeting-cartoon-1024x761.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
CaVcbLC.jpg