• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush & Clinton: Put Politics Aside For Haiti

77 Votes

JacknCoke

Stick with Freeones
Great article couldn't agree more. As much as I dislike the government most of the time I think this it's great that they have stepped up to the challenge. There's more to this world then just what's inside our own boarders. Some people don't care about the outside world but situations like this effect everyone on a global scale. Thanks for posting Jagger!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I agree with both of you. I watched the press conference the other day, with Obama, Bush and Clinton, and it made me feel rather good about who and what we are, when we're at our best.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Putting aside politic ? So, the whole world just stops.
Millions of Africans are dying of diseases, AIDS, hunger, war and many other horrible things. We didn't stop the world to save them.

The world needs to save Haiti, that's for sure. But we have to do it in addition to the its normal course.

And, all the help that's brought right now is necvessary but if we doesn't that country to fall back to the terrible situation that was his even berore the catastrophy, we" have to act long-term. European countries, China, Japan, USA, Canada should just delete Haiti's debt. It would be a great help top the country, once the catastrophy will be over, to re-construc on solid basis, not getting back to it's previous situation.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Millions of Africans are dying of diseases, AIDS, hunger, war and many other horrible things. We didn't stop the world to save them.

The world needs to save Haiti, that's for sure. But we have to do it in addition to the its normal course.

And, all the help that's brought right now is necvessary but if we doesn't that country to fall back to the terrible situation that was his even berore the catastrophy, we" have to act long-term. European countries, China, Japan, USA, Canada should just delete Haiti's debt. It would be a great help top the country, once the catastrophy will be over, to re-construc on solid basis, not getting back to it's previous situation.

Just exactly what does this comment have to do with this thread? :dunno::confused::dunno:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
that's the smartest thing they both have said.

except for the Clinton's "i didn't do it" (Lewinsky related). That was the shit.

JacknCoke

Stick with Freeones

Say what?

I don't think the world "stopped" at all. We just decided to allocate some resources and funding in a new direction, which is a place that drastically needs it at the moment.

I hope this doesn't sound as horrible as I think it sounds, but the I believe we have aided Africa quite a bit over the course of many years. The main problem is that money and what little resources we have to donate are just not enough to combat the crisis in Africa. It is not a quite comparable to Haiti because aids war and famine did not just show up in Africa over night like the earth quake did in Haiti. This was a natural disaster that needed immediate response and funding.

Hope that makes sense.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Say what?

I don't think the world "stopped" at all. We just decided to allocate some resources and funding in a new direction, which is a place that drastically needs it at the moment.

I hope this doesn't sound as horrible as I think it sounds, but the I believe we have aided Africa quite a bit over the course of many years. The main problem is that money and what little resources we have to donate are just not enough to combat the crisis in Africa. It is not a quite comparable to Haiti because aids war and famine did not just show up in Africa over night like the earth quake did in Haiti. This was a natural disaster that needed immediate response and funding.

Hope that makes sense.

Made sense to me. :thumbsup:

abejarano12

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
This is why the America system works. We have two men from two different moral and politcal thinking, puting all that aside and working to help out a nation in need. This is why I love America

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
This is why the America system works. We have two men from two different moral and politcal thinking, puting all that aside and working to help out a nation in need. This is why I love America

Nice sentiment, Abe, but I would reply that this is exactly why the American system DOESN'T work....otherwise, this "coming together" would not be singularly remarkable. I wish that this story wasn't newsworthy....now THAT would be evidence that the system works.

It doesn't. :(

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

What Haiti needs right now is law enforcement, food & tents or cabins, so that the people have a roof over their heads and money to rebuild. This can easily be given.

What Africa needs is education (I just watched a program on travel channel & people in Malawi still seem to believe that one can get rid of aids by forcing oneself on a virgin), which requires infrastructure (how else will the people get from their villages to the cities, where the schools, colleges & universities are located), which requires a stable government instead of tribes constantly fighting for power (how are you gonna build the infrastructure if bullets are flying around your head), which requires education.

I think I've finished my circle.