• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't start new thread

Ive tried several times to start a thread in the ID Babe forum but it doesn't work, and when i check my page to see how many threads ive started, it sasys i havn't started any, am i doing something wrong? thanks

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You've started five threads, they are all listed right here. If you have a posting problem in the future, put it in the My FreeOnes forum. Your questions will be answered quicker if they are in the proper place.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I dont know how to start a new thread, Can someone help me. I need an ID on girl. Thanks.

Click the orange 'new topic' button in the top left corner, under the notices.
And of course post your ID thread in the right section. :)

Still can't post in other threads or start a new one. My account should be activated though as I'm able to post here. :) Does it just take so long or do I have to contact anyone here directly (PM)?

Still can't post in other threads or start a new one. My account should be activated though as I'm able to post here. :) Does it just take so long or do I have to contact anyone here directly (PM)?

Your posts will be held to be approved for a while - I think until you get five posts, though I'm not sure.

Make your posts, assume they get through. It won't be immediate, though.

cheers

Well! It's really not easy to starte a new thread.
- Maybe it's not supposed to be? (To many new threads? If not, it's bad manegement of the forum! At all times there sould be a visible "Starte a new thread" button!)

I feel lucky when I manage to..... and, can't tell how I did, when I did. :-(

freeones_regina

Administrator
Well! It's really not easy to starte a new thread.
- Maybe it's not supposed to be? (To many new threads? If not, it's bad manegement of the forum! At all times there sould be a visible "Starte a new thread" button!)

I feel lucky when I manage to..... and, can't tell how I did, when I did. :-(

There's a big orange button called 'Post New Thread' on top of each board section, kinda hard to miss ;)

newthread.JPG

Last edited:
I've been a member for a while and have never been able to post. I don't have any of the orange buttons except for in
this area of the forum. I really need to ID a babe please help.