• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China & Russia

117 Votes

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This proud, newly minted Russian citizen can now show his national pride as he will be sent off to Ukraine. Congratulations!

Russia gives citizenship to ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-edward-160917579.html

Edward-Snowden-1.jpg

3vEH.gif

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The War With Ukraine is Coming Home to Russians - Oct 22,2022

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
China Helping Russia’s War With Ukraine With Military Aid—Violating Sanctions—Reports Show
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianb...ilitary-aid-violating-sanctions-reports-show/

China’s state-owned defense companies have shipped navigation equipment and parts to fighter jets and other military technology equipment to Russian defense companies, according to Russian customs data.

According to that data, provided by Washington D.C.-based C4ADS, China has sent tens of thousands of shipments of goods to service Russia’s military (some goods had multiple purposes and could be used commercially, the Journal reported).

Similarly:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-aids-russias-war-in-ukraine-trade-data-shows-11675466360

Not a surprise at this point, but it nice to know the details :)
So for all the aid we're sending Ukraine, putin is also getting supplies from his buddies too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You know what they say Strip. My enemies, enemy, is my friend. Neither one ever could, and never will be trustworthy, or anyone we should have anything to do with, beyond cordial politeness.

On a side note, maybe Patton was right, and he should have been allowed to keep plowing East, and take them, while they were weakened. It surely would have changed the way Korea and Viet Nam occurred.

tvstrip

You know what they say Strip. My enemies, enemy, is my friend. Neither one ever could, and never will be trustworthy, or anyone we should have anything to do with, beyond cordial politeness.
Although you look at places like Africa where it seems like everyone is an enemy of everyone, so that's doesn't always apply LOL

On a side note, maybe Patton was right, and he should have been allowed to keep plowing East, and take them, while they were weakened. It surely would have changed the way Korea and Viet Nam occurred.
I think we need to shed the idea that Hitler & the nazis were "the worst of all time". Doing so paints others who were just as bad (Stalin, Mao, Pot, etc) in a better light, which they don't deserve.

We should start an alternative history thread sometime. I love that genre, whether it's movies, tv, video games, novels... So much of history could be totally changed by a single decision or event.

Mr. Daystar

Although you look at places like Africa where it seems like everyone is an enemy of everyone, so that's doesn't always apply LOL

I think we need to shed the idea that Hitler & the nazis were "the worst of all time". Doing so paints others who were just as bad (Stalin, Mao, Pot, etc) in a better light, which they don't deserve.

We should start an alternative history thread sometime. I love that genre, whether it's movies, tv, video games, novels... So much of history could be totally changed by a single decision or event.
The focus falls on Hitler, because of the Jewish state. They have a lot of power and influence. Plus it keeps the heat off of America, for what we did to the Native Americans when we decided to start moving West. A lot of genocide occurred during that time. Stalin was was worse then Hitler, but because it was such a secretive country, it didn't come out like Hitler's atrocities did. He wanted everyone to know, and was very vocal about who was to blame in his mind, Plus Stalin was killing his own countrymen, so maybe it wasn't as noticeable, until it was all ready done. A lot of countries have committed vile acts like Hitler. Look what England did to India, and Australia. The phrase "The sun never sets on the British empire", is not a compliment. And while it's off topic, whether you realize it or not, all of those people have one thing in common. Gun control.. As far as Africa goes, a great deal of it, is muslim. there are 2 sects, they hate each other, but will band together to fight any other religion, once again proving, my enemies enemy, is my friend. Then when the Christians and Jews are gone, they go back to fighting each other.

tvstrip

For sure, the Jews being the primary victim of Hitler, and the rise of Jewish prominence since WWII definitely plays a big role

I feel that by placing all the anti-Semitic hate on Hitler, other countries can hide that their anti-jewish policies (while not as drastic as sending them to death camps) were just as discriminatory. It's not like the US (& other allied countries) were fond of the Jews - and in fact turned away thousands of them during the war:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...ugees-fearing-they-were-nazi-spies-180957324/
In a long tradition of “persecuting the refugee,” the State Department and FDR claimed that Jewish immigrants could threaten national security

Ironically, it was a Japanese diplomat who helped thousands of Jews escape to Japan:
‘A Japanese Schindler’: The remarkable diplomat who saved thousands of Jews during WWII
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/01/27/chiune-sugihara-jews-holocaust-japanese-schindler/

I think world history which favours the Allies likes to downplay Stalin & Mao because they were supposedly the "good guys" in WWII. No one wants to admit that picked the wrong guys for their team. And that choice to shield them from criticism is a large part of the situation we have today.

Mr. Daystar

We won the war, so we got to write the history. Won as far as coming out with what we perceived as power and financial gain. In reality, we just doomed ourselves to an eternity of bailing countries out, and baby sitting the world, by creating the UN. The main reason our nose is always in the Middle East, is because we created it, thus fucking it up, and having to baby sit it.

By the way, I don't know if you remember the whole story of John Dem Janjuk, known as Ivan the Terrible, the Nazi death camp guard. He was from Independence Oh., which is 5 minutes away from me. My family knew someone that lived on his street, or something. But he was just around the corner, and Israel, and our government hounded him.

tvstrip

IMO the permanent UN security council members are what fuck it up. I might be ok with giving certain countries a little more influence, but giving absolute & permanent veto power to any country is bullshit and makes the UN worthless in terms of global security.

Honestly, it should just be simple as "If you invade a sovereign nation without overwhelming consent of the UN, then the UN will use it's forces to kick you back into your country". The fact that we still live in a world where countries can literally invade each other for the purpose of territorial gain shows how little we've progressed as a society.

I didn't know about "Ivan", but I do know that the "hunt" for nazis is still ongoing. Canada's most famous nazi died just last year before he could be deported. And now that they've caught the really bad guys who ran the camps, etc, they're running out of targets, and now going after literally anyone that was remotely connected with them. Like that teenage girl who was a secretary at a concentration camp who they convicted a couple months ago.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
ChinaTikTokDrones.jpg

tvstrip

tvstrip

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...es-in-prison/ar-BB1inlQm?ocid=nl_article_link

Shocker.
“On February 16, 2024, in penal colony No. 3, convict A.A. Navalny felt unwell after a walk, almost immediately losing consciousness,” the prison service for the Yamalo-Nenets region, where Navalny was moved, said in a statement on its website.
“The facility’s medical workers immediately arrived at the scene and an emergency medical team was called in. All necessary resuscitation measures have been carried out, but they did not yield positive results. Emergency medics confirmed the death of the convict,” the statement added.
Um, Ok. I'm sure it was natural causes and the medics did their best.

Political opposition is the leading cause of death in Russia.