• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China & Russia

117 Votes

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The main reason Putin, driven by greed, is invading Ukraine is for the natural resources.
The CCP commie assholes, also driven by greed, want to steal Taiwan's trillion dollars tech industry.

Watch videos at 1.5x speed to cut viewing time by 33%.

Amid the ongoing Ukraine crisis, Taiwan remains wary of the Chinese attack | World English News

Putin authorizes Russian forces to deploy in eastern Ukraine l WNT

Taiwan condemns China-Russia summit & alleges it is an insult to the spirit of Olympic games | WION (Feb. 5, 2022)

China sanctions US defense contractors over Taiwan; China's Russia ties: Stuck in the middle

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Another reminder... top off your gas tanks. At my local Chevron 91 Octane was $5.39 per gallon. Could still go up too.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The World Speaks With One Single Voice And Stands With Ukraine

giphy.gif

Some folks are on Team Putin

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-00010923

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
How Ukraine Was Betrayed in Budapest
Kyiv gave up its nuclear weapons in return for security assurances. So much for that.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-uk...olodymyr-zelensky-nuclear-weapons-11645657263

"The memo begins with the U.S., U.K. and Russia noting that Ukraine had committed “to eliminate all nuclear weapons from its territory within a specified period of time.” Then the three countries “confirm” a half-dozen commitments to Ukraine.
The most important was to “reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine.” They also pledged to “refrain from economic coercion” against Ukraine and to “seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine” in the event of an “act of aggression” against the country. Ukraine had returned all of the nuclear weapons to Russia by 1996."

History repeats.
The people who learn the most from history are the assholes who start new wars.

How Hitler Invaded Half Of Europe | Greatest Events of World War 2 In Colour

D-rock

That does bring up a good point that isn't often mentioned at the moment. That being this is pretty terrible for nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament going into the future. Every state that gets or has nuclear weapons in the future will just point out Ukraine as an example to never give them up no matter what.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
tvstrip said:
Belarus has been putin's bitch for a while now. Lukashenko is actually a perfect match for him.

If Ukraine had a Putin puppet government, Russia wouldn't have invaded?
I guess it has to do with the Putin Russian mafia being able to freely do illegal bizniz in Ukraine.

One of the videos or articles above says that Russia has been moving troops to the Ukraine border for over a year.
I don't understand why Ukraine hasn't been more prepared, and why NATO didn't help more?

'
bubb said:
Lux you remember Vlad saying that one of the great tragedies of the twentieth century was the dismembering of the USSR.

I never heard that, I don't even know why the USSR split up, I'll have to watch a documentary about it.
If Putin did say that I don't think he meant it. If the USSR was still intact, Putin would probably still be a low-level officer in the KGB.

'
Gravitas: China's lessons from the Ukraine crisis

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The quote is from 2005
Russian President Vladimir Putin told the nation Monday that the collapse of the Soviet empire “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century” and had fostered separatist movements inside Russia.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna7632057

New reports are saying the Kremlin and Ukraine will be talking Ukraine’s ‘neutrality’ with NATO. Seeing the Russian troops in or near Kiev must be quite discomforting.

How did they get so far so fast? Given the lead time of the intelligence (weeks, months?) you would think they would have been better prepared. This reminds me of the Afghan fiasco. Did Ukraine have no defenses?

Maybe they don’t care either? Biden is getting ripped for what?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Well, you could make the argument that trump being a puppet of putin was why there were no rusky invasions while he was in power.

Better watch what questions you ask or a certain someone's eyeballs may perk up. In addition to being a Russian agent you are also a NAZI for your speculation about the speculating at this spectacle of his spectacles.

0df68210bf51f4ef898ba3b46db48c5fc1484ce8.gifv

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gravitas: Russia enters Kyiv on second day of invasion

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

The quote is from 2005
Russian President Vladimir Putin told the nation Monday that the collapse of the Soviet empire “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century” and had fostered separatist movements inside Russia.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna7632057

New reports are saying the Kremlin and Ukraine will be talking Ukraine’s ‘neutrality’ with NATO. Seeing the Russian troops in or near Kiev must be quite discomforting.

How did they get so far so fast? Given the lead time of the intelligence (weeks, months?) you would think they would have been better prepared. This reminds me of the Afghan fiasco. Did Ukraine have no defenses?

Maybe they don’t care either? Biden is getting ripped for what?
gmase you can't hold what you don't have in your hand. Probably not really believing at first Vlad was going on the march. Then limited help from from the outside especially from The Donald probably so as not to help Vlad make up his mind. Then politics in general, each country trying to decide which way the wind is blowing from. Then finally, just not enough time or enough troops to really make much of a difference. Ukraine is outnumbered two to one and by a country that has top notch equipment and well trained troops. Add a leader in Putin who dreams of resurrecting the past(See The Donald) and here we are. Ukraine never has had a chance, all they are doing is showing that they are not cowards and will fight to try to save their people.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
What does the American military spend $700 billion dollars on every year???
With that amount of money, they could have built giant space lasers powered by the sun, and powerful enough to destroy an entire city.
If NATO doesn't respond with force, Russia will continue to invade surrounding countries. China says it won't invade Taiwan, but that's a lie to give them more time to prepare and to give Taiwan and the western alliance a false sense of security. I have no doubt that China & Russia are conspiring to support and help each other if the world 'punishes' them with lame sanctions after China invades Taiwan this year.
NATO should strike now and hard to deter them with fear before Russia and China go on a non-stop rampage slaughtering innocent people.
American military satellites have the capability to fake missile target locks from orbit on any enemy military land, sea, and air target.
Satellites images can be used to identify and target every land, sea, and air military target in real-time.
A few hundred NATO SSM's and cruise missiles deployed from the western Ukraine border to take out Russian military tanks & vehicles would make Putin seriously consider withdrawing from Ukraine. And if Putin doesn't stop, $700 billion dollars can buy a lot of cruise missiles that cost about $2 million each.

'
As soon as they knew Putin was sending troops to the Ukraine border, NATO should have officially accepted Ukraine into the NATO alliance, and then sent NATO troops and weapons into Ukraine for military exercises with the Ukraine army, before Putin invaded Ukraine.

'
Report: China told Russia about U.S. intel on invasion
https://www.axios.com/china-russia-us-invasion-ukraine-e752f1b4-004c-4d99-8640-a265389bacfd.html

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Russian attack on Ukrainian city Kharkiv was a war crime, says President Zelensky - BBC News