• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
staplers are my favorite food

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
i just called 911, my place was broken in

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I am experimenting with growing a veard. It is a bit tough, because I am something like a ginger, and the clour of that beard is from dark, brownish-red to lighter blonde. Looks patchy.

Masuimi Max

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Official Checked Star Member
I have four nipples!

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I am experimenting with growing a veard. It is a bit tough, because I am something like a ginger, and the clour of that beard is from dark, brownish-red to lighter blonde. Looks patchy.

I took that patchy beard off. Just didn't look right

SxyWonderGrrl

I'm touching myself right now!
I'm a little bit of a secret eater, while I will go out to eat I don't always enjoy it and prefer to consume my sustenance in private.

SxyWonderGrrl

I'm touching myself right now!
My lips always curve slightly like I'm about to smile.

Selfies make you notice weird things.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I'm a little bit of a secret eater, while I will go out to eat I don't always enjoy it and prefer to consume my sustenance in private.

Finally someone who shares my habit!

I love great food, so that is the drawback, because not too many truly outstanding restaurant have house delivery service, plus I don't have the funds for ordering out all the time...

But in an ideal world, I would have a personal chef, and eat at home, alone, all the time.

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
I am visiting a gym 2 times a week.

I regret to inform that not only due to covid but also because of a toxic former friend of mine who works (or worked?) there I quitted my contract with the gym 2 years ago and I haven't seen a gym from inside since then.