• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking my exs

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I said Billie what an awesome suprise now i have one for you. I said put your hand under the couch and she said ok and she pulled out a big bag of charlie. She said you dont have to get me high im gonna fcuk you anyway. I said i know but lets make it a night to remember she smiled and we got lit before fcuking like crazy.

Tripod

Billie and I got wasted and fucked alot the next few days. She told me about being bicurious etc. She left to go abroad. I said say hi next time you are home. She said she would.

I was telling my mates about fcuking Billie and they all said they had a thing for her. Couple of them had got blown by her or got wanked off. One of mates then mentioned a french exchange student. He said she gave the best handjobs. One by one they all admitted getting jerked off by her. They laughed and said you need to fcuk, handjob Helena. I was trying to remember her when one of the lads send a pic of her.

Tripod

Once my friend showed me a pic of her memories came flodding back. I said oh yeah she gave a great handjob. They said told you bro. I said she also gave a great blowjob and was a great fcuk. They said no way. I said way.

Tripod

My mates said she your next conquest. I said hold on she lives in France. And i dont know where. Well you better work it out they laughed.

Tripod

My mate and Jamie went to France. I wanted to meet Helena and he hoped to meet some hotties too. All we knew was the towns name. We asked around and gave her description but no one would say if they did knew. We gave up and went to a bar. We said she could have moved anywhere be married etc. I then went through all the exs i had fucked and me and Jamie had a laugh. The barman then said is this true you are fucking all your exs. I said yes. He gave me a high five and said you are a legend. He said who is the girl you are looking for. I said her name is Helena and she has big tits. I could see his face change and he got angry looking. He said you dirty bastard she is my wife. Jamie and I shut up. We both though fuck. Then he started laughing. No i am joking. He then whispered she is my best friends fiancee and he is sitting over there. We both looked up and saw a drunk middle aged man. He started laughing again. We said you got us. He then said she is really my best friends fiancee but he is not here. But be careful he is crazy. He then made the international sign of wanking and said she gives a great handjob and he smiled to himself.
He told us where she lived and he said dont go by road or everyone will see you this is a small town. Go across the fields. He said you will need to cross a river though.
So thats what we did we went across the fields until we saw a river and a raft that was falling a part. At the same time Helena had being out for a run. When she saw me and Jamie trying to fix a raft. She was shocked to see me but then she smiled. She came on the raft and she hugged me. I said this is Jamie and she smiled. I know she said and then i remembered she had wanked him off. Jamie gave her a kiss and we both started touching her perfect body. I was waiting to tell Jamie to fcuk off but she seemed into him. I considered leaving then to it when she kissed me too. Well i will let the pics tell the rest.

Tripod

When i got home i saw a girl i had fun with years ago. We were going away for a weekend away with partners. I was single at the time but i knew there would be girls there on holiday. I was working late as was my friends girlfriend. My mate wanted to go surfing so asked if i would bring his girlfriend Ella Jones. I had never really took too much notice of his girlfriend. I thought he had hotter girlfriends. When i got there she was still packing her bags. She said do you mind giving me a hand. I went to her bedroom and she had some luggage ready. I joked its only a weekend we are not going for a month. When i came back she was picking out dresses. She asked me about a couple of dresses and i gave my opinion. She was wearing a brown wool dress and boots. While talking she lifted up her dress and started taking it off i saw her black gstring and then her bra. I said sorry i will give you some privacy. She said i just want your opinion on a couple of dresses. I took a deep breath. She turned around and took off her bra. She then started taking off her gstring. She turned around and smiled. I didn't realise she had such a hot body and hot milky tits. She grabbed her tits and said do you like big tits. She looked at my jeans and said i guess thats a yes.

Tripod

She stood there legs spread looking hot as fcuk with her boots on. She then crouched down and took off her boots. She started rubbing her pussy. She said i am so horny today. She rubbed and moaned as i watched. She rubbed her pussy until she came. After she came she slid her fingers out and said do want to taste. I nodded. I went over and licked her fingers. I knelt down and said wow you taste so good. She reached down to my cock and said fcuk me. I gently lay her down and took off my clothes. I slid my big cock into her wet pussy and she moaned. I fcuked her and she rode me and i came all over her huge tits and face. She jumped in the shower and put on some clothes we then got in the car. It was a 2 hour drive and half way there she got her tits out and said would you like to fcuk these. I saif fcuk year. She phoned her boyfriend my mate to say we had just left. He said what taking you so long. She said i didn't know what to bring. He laughed and said poor me. I know what your like babe. They said goodbye and we pulled in. I tit fucked her before she rode me in the back seat. We fcuked for ages and i loved her big tits in my face and grabbing her ass. I said where do you want me to cum she said in me. I said you sure she said yes i am in the pill. So i shot my load deep into her pussy. She tasted my cum as it dripped out. She was so dirty. She said act normal. I said no problem. My room was next to my mate and her room and i listened to them fcuk all weekend. I met a chick on holiday and i fcuked her so hard and she was so loud and i was thinking of my friends girlfriend as i did.

Tripod

When i was away on the holiday i tried to hook up with a girl that looked the most like Ella. I had a few hot chicks crack onto me but none looked like Ella. I had given up when i went back to a hotel to a residence bar. As i walked past reception i saw a short busty brunette called Clair. I thought wow. I went chatting to her telling her i had forgotten my key etc. After a few minutes she worked out i wasn't staying there. I asked her what time she was getting off she said not until 4am. Why do you ask. I said i want to get you back to mine so i can play with those big tits and fcuk your brains out. She said i have a boyfriend and no one has ever spoke to me so rudely. I said i am going for a drink but i will be back for you later. She rang security to say i wasnt a resident. I went and hid from him. When he gave up after a half hour and went for a smoke i went and got 2 drinks and brought one for reception for Clair. She laughed and said you cheeky bastard. She said i can't drink at work i'd get fired. I said keep it until 4. She shook her head i went to the bar and had another drink. I was having a laugh with some girls when i got a tap on my shoulder and was told come with me. He kicked me out. It was 3.10 and it was raining. I wasnt going to give up. I watched people come and go. I wasn't even sure i was at the right door. Then i saw a taxi pull up to the door and Clair came out and jumped in. I jumped in beside her. She said what the hell. The taxi driver said mam do you know this man. She laughed and said yes kind of. He said do you want me to get him out. I looked at her and smiled. She shook her head. He said where to mam. Before she could answer i gave my holiday home adress. He asked is that correct mam. She said its ok we can drop him off first anyway. She said you don't give up. I said no not when i want something. On the way i complimented her and she agreed to come in for a drink after a lot of saying no.

Tripod

Back in my room i flirted with her and chatted her up. She did the same and i asked what she was wearing under clothes. She gave me a slow striptease. Until i eventually got her naked. Her tits were huge and i could not wait to play with them and fcuk her.

Tripod

I had so much fun with her and when we heard next door fcuk. I fcuked her harder and she moaned so loud. I made sure Ella heard us. We had sex numerous times before she left the next day.

Tripod

When Clair was her phone the next morning she saw she had lots of missed calls from her bf. She said fcuk. I need to ring him. She said hi hun. Sorry i didn't call. I ended up working late and then had a couple of drinks and fell asleep. I meant to let you know what was going on. He wasn't happy but said ok. She said i will be home soon. She said goodbye. She said i need to go. I said Clair one more fcuk. I said i might never get to fcuk you again. She laughed. I said you know you want this and i waved my big cock at her. She said come on but make it quick. She sucked my cock and i fucked her tits. She then got on me and rode me hard and fast her tits boucing around. She moaned loudly as she came. I then flipped her over and got on top of her. I put her legs on my shoulder and i fucked her deep and hard. She loved it. She was moaning and swearing and i could hear next door fcuk now too. They were obviously turned on listening to us fuck. I had cum on her tits twice and her face and mouth. This time she said cum in me. I said ok. I pounded her deep until my balls tightened and i shot stream after stream of hot cum in her she rubbed her clit and came as well. She kissed me and said that was the best sex i ever had. I am glad you didnt give up. She said i can't see you again though i am not a cheater. I kissed her back and grabbed her tits and said i know. I said i will miss these. She had a shower and kissed me before leaving.

As Clair was walking downstairs Ella's boyfriend saw was coming up he said good morning and she gave him a big smile. When he got back to Ella he said i just the girl I had fcuked. She asked was it his usual skinny blonde. He said no she was a short busty brunette like you. He said she was hot but not as hot as you babe. He then message me saying nice one. Didnt know you like short brunettes with big tits. I said i like all types. He said she was hot as fcuk. Very pretty and those tits looked huge. He said she was loud too. I laughed sorry man did we keep you awake he laughed and said no. He said where did you meet her. I said i went to the late bar in the hotel down near the seafront. She was working reception. I said she took persuading. He said were there no chicks out. I said there was but when i saw her i knew i wanted her. She said i can see why. Later on that day we were out having drinks when everyone was either smoking, at the bar or the toilet. It was just me and Ella at the table. She said you had a good night and morning. I joked so did you. She said not as good as your friend. She said i heard she looked like me. I said yeah nearly as hot too. She smiled. I said i can't have you so i got a look a like. She put her foot against my crouch just as her fella came back. She moved her leg quickly before smirking.

Tripod

I was having a beer with Jamie Ellas bf a few years later. I said do you still talk to Ella. He said fcuk no. She slept with brother. I said wow i always wondered why you broke up. He said i really liked her. I said do you remember the time we went on holiday. He said the weeknd you fcuked the hot hotel receptionist. I said yeah. I was i was thinking of looking her up. He said you should man. She would be a good one to go back and fcuk. He said i always meant to tell you this. I said what. He said when i saw her the next morning after hearing you two together i said i have to fcuk her. He said two weeks later i told Ella i had a work trip. I went back their and booked into the hotel. When i booked in she said do i know you from somewhere. He said you fcked my mate a couple of weeks ago. She said you must have me mixed up i have a bf. He said no i heard you and i saw you the next morning he said my mate waited for you after work after he got kicked out. She went red. She said what are you doing here another lads weekend or is your girlfriend joining you. He said no i came here to fcuk you. She said i have a bf and i don't cheat. He said i have a gf and i don't cheat but i need you. He said you know my room no. I will be waiting. She said yes you will as it won't happen. He sent her flowers and kept ringing down chatting her up. Eventually she went up to his room and knocked on the door. He said come in. She said ok but not what you think. She said you need to stop. My work colleague knows my bf. He said i am not giving up. She said you are cute but i don't cheat. He said Clair i am here 2 nights and you will never hear from me again. Come on have some fun. He walked over and kissed her. She kissed him back and said what am i doing. He said doing what you want.