• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Giuliani Caught Out By Borat

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
What? That is how Biden describes Giuliani. I feel it is accurate. I don't see how you interpreted it as a riddle or ambiguous.
Always best to then attribute that as a quote as such:

"Henchman" - Joe Biden

Many people like me don't always post in the P & R forum. So yes, that's why I believed it was vague.

Thanks for explaining.

Last edited:

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Always best to then attribute that as a quote as such:

"Henchman" - Joe Biden

Many people like me don't always post in the P & R forum. So yes, that's why I believed it was vague.

Thanks for explaining.

I thought he was saying Cohen was the henchman🤪😂

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rudy blames Hillary, then blames Hunter, then the liberal Democrats, calls it a "vendetta" by the Justice Department, but the only thing he should do is blame himself...

v-for-vendetta.jpg

... He conveniently "forgets" to register as a foreign agent in his matters dealing with Ukraine.

Send him to the gulag in Siberia. :LOL: :)

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Rudy blames Hillary, then blames Hunter, then the liberal Democrats, calls it a "vendetta" by the Justice Department, but the only thing he should do is blame himself...

View attachment 877305

... He conveniently "forgets" to register as a foreign agent in his matters dealing with Ukraine.

Send him to the gulag in Siberia. :LOL: :)
Accountability? Never. It is always someone else's fault. An odd stance given their proclivity for stressing personal responsibility on others.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rudy -- with the 148 million dollars? NOT. That's what he owes in the defamation lawsuit of the two Georgia election workers. A disgraced and soon to be disbarred lawyer.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
When did he go down the tubes? Literally 20 years ago he was America's hero. Was it after 2016, or was he declining before then?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
He's the New York Winston Churchill. A great orator and emergency time strategist for a short time but politically always awful and a total garbage human being.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Perfect answer.

I wonder what happened in 2011 and 2017?
If I recollect this properly, 2017 was when Giuliani became Trump's personal lawyer. After Michael Cohen, being disbarred, went off to Otisville doing his fourteen month stint in prison. So Rudy became unfavorable. Then all the rhetoric about the Clintons, Hillary especially along with Benghazi also helped fuel the unfavorable.

2011? That was a year before the 2012 Presidential election. He may have been popular/favorable because he was supporting Mitt Romney.

Last edited: