• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Green dots

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Green dots and rep power

Someone have 6 green dots whit rep power 6 and someone have rep power 10 whit 5 green dots.
What are those Green dots for? How does it work…
And then One more thing.

Rep Power? Is there any maximum rep power?
If Not? …. In a few days we will have someone whit rep power over 100… and so on,…

Tnx for reply

Last edited:
Hate to say it... but read the FAQ in my sig! :D I explained how they work there. Basically, you get a green dot every 100 good rep you get, as well as one extra rep power. Getting more power from being here a long time or from posts does NOT increase your green dots. :)

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Yea I understand but FAQ does not answer my questions.
Well ill do like this.

1.Is there Maximum rep power?
(I didn’t see answer on FAQ)

2. What are those Green dots for? “How does it work?”
(You also have green gems beside the rep power. You start with one, and gain an additional gem for every time your rep power is boosted from good rep from other posters. The number of gems determines the saying you get by hovering your mouse cursor over the gems.)

Text in FAQ about green gems... Q nr 2… That is not correct… because I have seen one whit rep power 10 only 4 green dots… and rep power 6 whit 5 green dots and I my self have 6 rep 6 green dots…
So how does it work?

And as superfly2 sad. There must be some other factor.

Sorry if this take time I am just curious and I have seen your FAQ before I posted this. :D

xoxo/Jennie

001 said:
Hate to say it... but read the FAQ in my sig! :D I explained how they work there. Basically, you get a green dot every 100 good rep you get, as well as one extra rep power. Getting more power from being here a long time or from posts does NOT increase your green dots. :)

Phil77

Banned
I still don't get it?

Brino

Banned
Every 100/1000* posts your rep power increases by one but you do not get an extra gem.

You get gems based off of how much reputation you recieve from other members (see: profile). Everytime you recieve 100 rep points from other members you get an extra gem and your power increases by one.

*Not sure exactly how many posts you need for your rep power to increase but I think it's something like that.

Hope that Helps :hatsoff:

My FAQ does explain most of it. The flaw is you dont always seem to get a gem for every 100 good rep... I think accumulated BAD rep can affect this.... I'll find out one day.... ;)

Brino

Banned
001 said:
My FAQ does explain most of it. The flaw is you dont always seem to get a gem for every 100 good rep... I think accumulated BAD rep can affect this.... I'll find out one day.... ;)

I believe once you get past 500 points it starts to take 200 more points to get a new gem instead of 100.

jod0565

Member, you member...
001 said:
Talking of gems, are you aware Brino your wardrobe consists only of Freeones shirts and undies? :D

So does yours, mine, and a lot of other people's.
We could all be twins, but Brino was, I believe, a Checked Star Member, too. LOL

I've noticed that as some of us get into the 10+ gemstones rep rank, the text area gets bumped to the right. That looks bad... Can't the rep gems go into two lines...? Imagine....someone will have a HUGE rep and all posts in a thread will be pushed off totally to the right....lol ;) :D

9inch

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
I have also notice that there is different color for the gems :

gem6rz.png

dots on the right are lighter than the other.... :confused:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I think the color variation is just like a fade for art's sake - looks cool, no value.