• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you start a friends with benefits relationship?

gloyster

Perverts Я Us
I've got 3 girls I'm speaking with and I don't want anything serious yet I'm not experienced with any of this. I know the way I'm feeling in myself that there is no way I'm up for a long term relationship. How do you drop hints or just flat out keep it at FWB?

It might be more difficult for me because I don't drive and still live at home. What do you think? Scoofs

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You need friends.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

You couldn't get a girl if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
show them that video of you rolling around in bed in your mask.

that outta get em wet.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
I've got 3 girls I'm speaking with and I don't want anything serious yet I'm not experienced with any of this. I know the way I'm feeling in myself that there is no way I'm up for a long term relationship. How do you drop hints or just flat out keep it at FWB?

It might be more difficult for me because I don't drive and still live at home. What do you think? Scoofs

I think you have no chance.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1.) find a friend
2.) determine if friend is fuckable (if not, refer to step 1)
3.) ask friend if he/she/it would be willing to have sex with you no strings, no pressure etc (if not, refer to step 1 and repeat as necessary)

helen

Insert funny comment here.
Get totally wasted with them, fall into bed together, and then ask if you can do it again when you're both sober enough to enjoy it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
you say hey!! Let's fuck then when she starts to cuddle with you afterwards throw her off of you...she will take the hint.

I wouldn't throw you off for cuddling with me Leya wink wink.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
you say hey!! Let's fuck then when she starts to cuddle with you afterwards throw her off of you...she will take the hint.

I wouldn't throw you off for cuddling with me Leya wink wink.

gloyster

Perverts Я Us
My gloyster stinks so good tonight.

I'm gonna tell her to hit me, hit me you little skank. Then I'm going to walk out and let her pay for the bill. BIATCH EGGS.

zdenka

I am secretly going to take ove the world with my myFreeOnes Points
With a BBC, if you know what I mean ;)

senorzorro

Banned
Pull your dick out and see what happens. :D

No, really, a good topic - let's see if anyone comes up with something good here, I would sure like to know.